Sport Compact @ PRP Aug 18th

Who’s going?

There are 3 different classes:

Quick 16 Stock 4 cyl.
Quick 16 Power Adder 4cyl.
Quick Eight 6 cyl

gonna make a valiant attempt to make it there with my car…but its a dsm so its not gonna happen

Ill be there… Stock 4cly ftw!

sorry buddy, you’ll be in power adder 4cyl.

I’ll be there hopefully i can track down a set of slicks

:frowning:

Still has a turbo

are they running test n tune lanes for non imports?

going to test n tune on wednesday… made plans for motordrome on friday but would much rather go to prp. Cant back out from motordrome now unfortunatley. see ya wednesday? I think Tussy is taking his car to race… Thats what Phil told me last night so I’d imagine Sailor would go… N e how this is getting long and complicated if ur there im sure ill see ya if not then o well

I will be there

I’ll be there running in all motor. Hopefully I can cut a decent light this time. I haven’t fully adjusted to running on a pro tree yet:doh:

Are they running bikes that night?

I’ll be there with my whopping 333 rwhp/ 323 trq i made today… :jerkit:

Who wants to buy me a GT30R?

yeah we’re going up on Wednesday, too. I need some practice before Friday. I’ll see ya there!

i might go to film but my time would be better spent trying to get the car running again so i could attend the next one

:weak: … that car is damn fast… cant wait to see what it runs…

i will be there

I’ll be there also spectating.

all show and no go !! … jk… Car looks nice with those new rims…

lol yep. :smiley: I’m curious how 19’s wheel affect my reaction off the line.lol. No but forreal its fun to just go out and watch though.:burnout: I went to the last sportcompact night and it was fun watching.