barebones server setup

This is just the board/chip/ram/fan setup. I do have a case but its not mine. I used this for about a week before my cheap powersupply I had gave up on it. Its slim enough to fit into a 1u case. I would like to sell the entire thing as one unit and not split this up.

• Super Micro PDSML-LN2+
  • Intel Core 2 Duo E6420 CPU
  • 4gb Samsung M391t2953cz3 ram( 4x1gb)
  • 1u Dynatron 2 ballbearing CPU fan

Was reciently booted and running in a linux environment to test. Selling AS IS. No warranty from myself, possible manufacturer warranty’s are still in place(have not checked).

More pictures avaliable upon request. Few more can be found @ http://proxima.igotinternets.net/Server (my camera sucks so if you want close ups I can get starboy to take pics if I beg)

Price?

Stealing parts from work I see…lol

rofl, we dont use super micro, Dell only. I bought it off a friend whos uncle was upgrading, we have the same thing in a server like 2 feet up from Pittspeed in Whiteys rack.

300 is what I want for it bare min. The board and chip are worth over that.

Somebody get this outta my house :x:

I have an project this might just fit the bill for. Just have to wait to see what the higher-ups want to do, and I’ll get in touch.

Let me know, i have the case and would want at least 375 with the 1u case w/o rails

bump