bashinbuffalo.com

RSS to mainpage?

its back up lol

Meh at best

lol, that’s my buddy’s ex gf in the middle (he’s also a member on here). It seems as if this guy has some personal vendettas

This guy def seems like a friendless penis toucher. anyone have any more info on him?

I believe this is him on the left:
http://i.azcentral.com/commphoto_images/commphotos/3/8/4/384575.jpg

Wait. So im a little slow and all, but am I to understand that the flaming metrosexual to the left of that pic is the creator of that site? Furthermore is the site like a “shit on funky buffalo people” type of deal?

i know 2 people on the site. it’s not even that good of a site. fail.

o dip thats my friends younger sister and her bf

aaaaand is that cooley?!?!?!? in the pitt 5950 hat??

Ashley is a fake anyways, I went to HS with her and she was the stereotypical cheerleader “look at me”, then she reinvented herself as “hipster”.

i’m gettin crangle drunk tonight. awwee shit

Are you back in Buffalo? Shes nice and all but she’s turned into this hipster fggt kinda girl, she’s trying to be so different lol.

For the record I didn’t post her pictures btw, although I definitely laughed when I saw hers on there.

I think we may have a mutual friend…

This site blows pretty hard.

lol naw, I know her well… my buddies made “crangle” another synonym of “wasted or hammered”

for example… “dude, I just got a huge raise today, I’m going out on the chip strip tonight and getting fuckkkinn crangle drunk.”

this isn’t a shot at her at all, just sayin she likes to party,hard.

im aware of this expression as well lol. I saw her get into a fight a city tavern kuz her and her friends dressed up like indians (kesha) and a native american was there and she got pissed and like tried to fight her lol.

So basically it’s a site directed at people this dude as a vendetta against in Buffalo? Also, a likeness of thedirty.com which he links to in the disclaimer.

rock? we rode the bus together, used to car pool to soccer practice together lol. og friends!

no people email him pictures with captions and he puts them up

You got it! He and I recently did the West Coast roadtrip from San Diego to Portland back in June…he’s a good dude. Don’t really get why that pic of his sister is up there on that site…

:ham:

i felt like i got more retarded looking at that.