bathroom expierence

dont worry e-muscles over seas in places like italy, greece, other dumper countries, thye use troughs with ice if youre lucky… so you get the M’SCUZZZZY guys in there, surely looking at your peenor.

:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl

shit everyone at my shop has seen my piece im not scared ill give em the windmill and shit just to fuck around

haaha

your hilarious debtdeat

I only use toilets nowadays. Last time i pissed in a urinal i broke it. I pulled out my manhood and It fell out of my hands due to the weight of my shlong. It hit the urinal and shattered it. :lol

oh go away you spamming faggot.

Your the fucking faggot. You cock sucking piece of shit. Go fuck yourself and all your faggot ass friends. You fucking loser. Go get fucked in the ass you pussy ass bitch. Everyone else on here makes stupid comments and jokes. Your just a fucking freak. Banning people is the only way you can get off anymore cause your assole is the size of the lincoln tunnel asswipe. Fuck you FAGS.

Lebanon Valley?

easy easy

:ahh:ahh:ahh

Hey if he’s faggot enough to call me a faggot. Than he can take the shit right back right Mk4 30R. You fucking FAG!!!

sigh flexing e-muscles does nothing. calm down, children.

YOU WANNA SEE SPAM YOU FAGGOT!!!

enough, srsly :Idiots

oh i guess i win again then.

everyone makes comments, yes, but people on here know eachother for the most part, no one knows you and you make 25 different names and start problems.

1630 Helderberg Trail, Berne, NY
This my address come here and see if you win.:Idiots

stop. nobody will show up. dont entice fights.

hahahahhaha quoted for future abuse ,oh and ill go wit brett:thumbup

http://maps.google.com/maps?q=1630+Helderberg+Trail+Berne,+NY&ie=UTF8&ll=42.625276,-74.133918&spn=0.010626,0.026071&t=h&z=16&iwloc=A&layer=c&cbll=42.625125,-74.134032&panoid=NyptVw9ooMtY2hU3IT5R_A&cbp=12,315.91,,0,0.74

this?

That’s right. I’m waiting for all you bitches!!!