bathroom expierence

[FONT=Verdana]So im peeing at the stall and I take up like 1.5 stalls so if someone were to come piss in the stall next to me, it would be really tight fit. Well, im peeing and im like 12" away from the stall so that i know my shit wont touch anything. Minding my own business, guy comes stands next to me and squeezes in. mind u he is like 30 years old, about 6’5 and this is a dude i have to talk to and deal with a lot. he is a project manager on something im working on. I quickly try to put my shit away because im uncomfy and just cant pee like that. well im shit is that really long flaccid type dik where u look down and you impress yourself. long story short, I think he saw my goods. What naow?[/FONT]

hope his is smaller

This story is false.I know so because you have a tiny wiener according to sully

^My theory

really think this dude saw my gear. no braging going on.

you can never look dude in the eyes again. you need to man up and buy a shield specifically for peein.

i hate when urnals dont have the mini walls.

So what if he saw your equipment. If shit gets weird sue for sexual harassment and become rich!

guy on guy sexual harassment? might be hard to prove, no pun intended.

No one cars about your tiny peenor

He broke the man code plain and simple. You are not at fault and should not live in fear due to his misinformed plan when using the facilities. View expert drawing of man code when using urinals in the restroom below:

If urinals don’t have the mini walls I use the shitter stall to pee.

ill wait if theres some one in the stall and there are two pissers and ones being used i dont care if im internally drowning

Oh and single user office bathroom FTW!

this but…when im using the urnals at work upstairs, there are only 2 so i take up 75% of the room so that they get detured and would rather not have there dik in such a close proximity to mine. well this dude thought otherwise. so i :expressionless:

you guys crossed swords didnt you:facepalm

no but if we did i would have swashbuckled the shit out of him.

or a good ole’ fashion scissor kick to the grundle:thumbup

just be happy he didnt sound like Carl from sling blade and didnt say “so, ill see you out there, champ, mmmhm”, you’ll be fine.

I cant say how many times I was wasted at Michaels /Sadies/Etc where the urinal/stall was full, and I had to share the sink with like 1-2 other dudes at the same time (all careful to limit stream/splash).
No one felt weird. We all had dicks, we all were out to get them sucked… and we often did. No guy that only likes pussy is afraid that another mans dick was in eyesight, or that yours was. (okay, this sink sharing applys only when drunken… not, say, in an airport)

I dont understand.

On the otherhand, there is definately bathroom CODE as FRC says. I observe that strongly…no reason to be any closer than forced to be. And if a guy went to piss in a urinal next to me, when other options are open… I’d be like Tom Greene and call him out on the violation.