batteries

omfg expensive! whats with the price of batteries these days its just plastic lead and acid wtf! i had 3 dead batteries i couldnt bring back to life and had to buy a new one for 85$

I paid $110 for the one in my truck at Metro Ford. It was a better deal than the parts stores with the warranty it has.

I remember a battery being $50 or less but they’re double that now

next winter you will probably invest in 3 cheap tenders wont ya! lol

Most likely you’re now paying for the lack of proper disposal of lead batteries in the past. And technology changes, batteries last longer.

I know I paid $65 for a battery for the wife’s old Honda Shadow. And that wasn’t a maintenance free battery.

I’ve got a gel battery in my quad that I bought at Ronnie’s that made it thru the winter despite being stored outside. I think it was $75.

ah shit i forgot to call ronnies! damn it

Jeez that’s cheap. I paid like $140 for a battery for my R6 a couple years ago from Cycle Gear. Then I rode the bike for 2 days before I messed up the transmission and sold it lol

Should be around $65~$75. The race battery I just got cost $150 but it really is not for street use.

I have one $20 tender for 3 batteries and I took them all out and store them indoors during winter, everyone of them still works perfect.