*** BBQ Directions ****

http://maps.yahoo.com/maps_result?ed=ZFpLAep_0TrI7R92pB.VZjhfSFJDq7tNjcDNmz3V7g0MitAw6zEmeLoFg5KI9mxdLM31qR2cAbY.D11ClivSXjLbVnttD_tjeSL00k03_ok-&csz=Library%2C+PA+15129&country=us&mag=9&cat=

click on this link, this will take you to a map that shows south Park

almost in the middle of the screen you will see Driving Directions then a link that reads To this Location… click that and then enter your starting address… I will try to put up signs as best as I can! if you need help you can call my phone 412 303 5346!!

whitey

whitey post the signs in the circle ( the middle of the park) :rofl: so we can watch them drive around the circle about 10 times till someone calls them

here is my number also 412-443-3359

I tried getting driving directions there and the stupid yahoo keeps giving me gay directions. from greensburg it has me going rt30 through mckeesport making a million turns and from new stanton it has me going up 43. why can’t i just go up 51?

you can go up 51

there are signs to South Park from 51!

it gave me weird directions too… it might be better just to use as a reference point

where are thge signs at on 51 so i can look for them.

i dunno
they are big and green and usually point to South Park! thats how i get there!

:op:

:doh:

who gives a fuck you pussies just be like me and DRIVE AROUND!!!

x2 i know where it is but im going to drive around the park once recuiting hotties

You arn’t getting into the BBQ until you fill that beater up with pie. :slight_smile:

its filled up with donuts lol that good enuff?

Well, atleast it has a hole :dunno:

Past Centry 3 mall, you will go through 3 lights(starting at the Pepboys light)
Look for Signs on the right, Im sure you have left by now though.