BBS LMs Staggered

Well I have to sell these wheels that I’ve been squatting on. The plan was to run these on my e36 but I have some other priorities to take care of instead. They are good condition authentic LMs. They have some nicks and scratches on the lips but nothing major. They are double staggered, fronts are 17x9 +52 and the rears are 18x10 +54 with 5x120.65 pcd. (I’d go ahead and assume they came off a vette lol). They can be easily worked to run on a BMW but theyd fit on almost anything with adapters because of the high offsets. Personally I’d run adapters either way to flush them out a bit. Either way, I’ll gladly help the buyer properly fit them to their car. Asking $1500.

Damn…glws…where were u hiding these?

Wish they were all 18s lol

haha impulse bought them a while back… I used to have an obsession over LMs when I was younger… 4 years ago I wouldve jizzed my pants just looking at them lol

Me too. Or all 17s but either way theyre dope and I cant complain since they are LMs haha

oh dang, i wish they were all either 17s or 18s… they are for sure off a C5 vette though.

im not sure how the 17/18 would look on my car…

Not sure how it would look on a sedan either because of the rake. I think theyd look good on a mk4 golf though. I got one guy interested with a mk4 gti. Also they would look money on a m coupe!!

yeah M coupe would be perfect

:eek3 Good price for LM’s for sure.

Bump

1300 or best offer!!!

:wow

they fit an fbody? lol

they were pretty much made for fbodys. lol

theyd seriously fit perfect.

Benny needs to buy these now

http://lh3.ggpht.com/_R6zo22nJYdo/SzPS1--kb4I/AAAAAAAACxM/DTKoyYPVNzc/s800/Arcitc%20Silver%20coupe%2C%20BBS%20LM.jpg

NOM NOM NOM.

sale pending

if someone local wants these act fast… like within 2 hrs lol

wish i had the cash for them, hope they go to a good home.

going on another c5 vette where they belong haha

SOLD