Beats By Dre: Solo 2 HD (limited) headphone

I just snagged these at work. I love them, but I don’t NEED them. They are a limited edition GOLD color. I just opened up the box 30 minutes ago to try them out, but otherwise they are brand spankin’ new.

New they go for $200, if not more for this limited color.

$175 local or i’ll just keep them.

-Paul

So i’ve been wearing these at work the past couple days… really falling in love with them.

Since they are now officially used i’d take $150 firm or i’ll just rock them for a while. Not being an audiophile and this being my first set of ‘nice’ headphones, i’m blown away at how great everything I listen to sounds.

I put these up on CL for $150.00. Feel free to make me an offer as I don’t really see myself using these a ton.

Let me know!

I’ve officially blocked you.

Give me the “10-finger discount,” seeing that you got that discount too! :slight_smile:

Make an offer. Despite the fact that I ‘got’ these from work, it doesn’t mean I didn’t bust my ass to be eligible, not to mention the taxes paid.

I just don’t fly enough or anything to get any significant use out of these. Let me know if truly interested!

I was thinking about getting a pair of these as i listen to music at the gym for 2 hours a day. Two of my buddies have these and they love them, but I just have a feeling theyd be too bulky and annoying after a few days lol. Are these wireless paul?

Not wireless.

Ill make my standard moboost firesale lowball offer mainly because they were free to you and maybe you just want some quick cash. If you really really want to move them, I can get you the money whenever. PM me with the lowest youll go if youre desperate lol.

Ugh they were not free, we pay taxes on this shit and not to mention this is just one of the perks of being under paid

$18 on $200 headphones… tough deal.

I know what youre saying, and im not insulting, but hes bumped the thread several times now so if we can help each other out, I dont see how at least just the offer is hurting. I dont really need these either but id like them for the right price :wink:

only if that were true…

Oh I dint realize what the prize tax was now… ouch yeah I stand corrected lol.

$100

---------- Post added at 10:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:21 AM ----------

And I’ll pick them up today

Nothing?

Sold.

Damn I wanted them

Is there a noticeable difference in these headphones vs something else?

Sorry dude someone got to me before you, and offered $40 more than you did.

---------- Post added at 08:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:29 PM ----------

For the 2 days I used them I was thoroughly impressed.