Bee*R 3 inch stainless duals exhaust

I am considering selling my Bee*R Type III exhaust. It is 3 inch full stainless and features dual canisters. It is very high quality and has an almost straight design with no resonators. I noticed a power gain even on my stock KA24E but it is meant for a turbo application. Silencers are also included.

I keep getting harassed by the cops and I am beginning to give up and return to a stock or smaller diameter exhaust. I personally do not think it is too loud, especially with the silencers.

It is still installed on my car which I am currently daily driving so I could remove it and clean it up a bit on the weekend. I am asking $600obo. I’m open to offers but no lowballers. This is a baller status extremely rare exhaust!

Here are some pics of when I first got the exhaust:

i like this exhaust, it sounds nice, heard it in person, not loud at all without a resinator, good item

How much is one of those brand new? Just the muffler alone, no catback piping.

Dude… that is not helping his sale at all. If you really want to find out, you can pm him or go look online but i doubt that you will find just the mufflers alone.

This is a really nice exhaust, i’ve seen it in person. Sounds good too. If I didn’t already have an exhaust, I would probably pick this one up.

I kicked myself when i saw ths for sale last year since I had just purchsed Bing’s catback like a day before.

This thing is PIMP. Duals are so sexy especially on a coupe.

beer and rsr used to be a single entity until a fallout in the ownership. some split to create a second extremely high quality manufacturer and you can guarantee that this exhaust, if not damanged (and it looks good in the pics at least), will be in near perfect condition regardless of it’s age. It’s nice to have to not worry about buying a potentially crappy product.

Consider how used this thing is and just look at the condition in the pics.

good luck with the sale Rammy.

yeah i have a beer single u can’t beat these guys produets if i didn’t have so much stuf alredy i’d grab this jsut to have more beer egoodness haha