Bell helmet blow out

A professor at school bought a bunch for the Porche club and ended up with too many. I’m just trying to help him out.

So if you need a helmet for the summer AutoX, Drift, Drag you won’t find a better price.

Bell Helmet Blow-Out

M2 size Med: was $319, now $189 (2 in stock) (around $370 online)
Mag 4 size Lrg: was $249, now $149 (2 in stock) (around $280 online, pegasus had it for $190)

All SA2005

PM me if you’re interested I’ll send you his contact information.

M2:
http://www.pegasusautoracing.com/Images/L/2281.JPG
Drivers who prefer a larger eye port have long relied on the M2. Perfect for the driver who wears glasses. Features adjustable forehead vents to help reduce fogging. Available in white only. Includes one clear face shield. Extra Bell M2 Helmet Shields are available in several colors (part #2316-Tint). Snell SA2005 rated.

Mag4:
http://www.soloperformance.com/assets/images/ProductImages/bell/mag4all.jpg
For those who prefer an open face helmet we offer the MAG4. Features a NASCAR-style visor with an anti-glare strip. The MAG4 is available in white or black. Snell SA2005 rated.

I bought this M4 Pro off of him. M4 Pro size 7 1/2: costs $560 online, was selling for $479, now $288. BEST PRICES ANYWHERE.

dammmnnnn. i just picked one up for a little more than that, good prices!

Crappy timing!!! I was actually thinking of you in particular cause I remember you were in the market for one.

yeah :frowning:

I bought a Bell Sport helmet for $250, they’re normally $350 but a guy was selling it on ebay, new in box with no reserve, starting at $250 and I was the only one to bid on it lol.

How do I figure out what size will fit me?

I wear a flexfit L/XL and it’s just snugged on my head until it wears in.

Very scientific.

If one fits ill buy one. Next saturday, or something ill have to stop over.

Benny: Umm honestly I would just say try a friend’s on. But if you need to here I’ve copied a sizing chart. So you’re probably not going to fit in a Med, so the question becomes are you okay with an open face helmet?

BEFORE ORDERING:
Measurement
Measuring the head is a starting point for the entire sizing procedure. Due to varying shapes, heads that are apparently the same size when measured by a tape may not necessarily fit the same size helmet.The circumference of the head should be measured at a point approximately one inch above the eyebrows in front and at a point in the back of the head that results in the largest possible measurement. Take several measurements to make sure you have the largest one. This is the size to compare on our charts.

NOTE: If you have facial hair (beard) or an unusually thick head of hair, you may want to consider ordering 1 size up from what is shown on the sizing charts…especially if you are near the top of your size range.

BELL HELMET SIZE CONVERSION CHART

Inches Hat Size Metric Equals
21-1/4 6-3/4 54 XX-Small
21-5/8 6-7/8 55 XX-Small
22 7 56 X-Small
22-3/8 7-1/8 57 Small
22-3/4 7-1/4 58 Medium
23-1/8 7-3/8 59 Medium
23-1/2 7-1/2 60 Large
23-7/8 7-5/8 61 Large
24-1/4 7-3/4 62 X-Large
25-1/8 8 64 XX-Large
25-1/2 8 65 XX-Large
25-7/8 8-1/4 66 XX-Large
26-1/4 8-1/4 67 XX-Large
26-3/8 8-1/2 68 XX-Large

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCC :frowning: should’ve bidded lower!!!
http://www.racingdirect.com/Racing-Helmets/c0/p864/Bell---Sport-Helmet/product_info.html?utm_source=Google-Product-Search&utm_medium=organic

Whatever you still didn’t get ripped off, you still got a good helmet at a good price. That helmet is a great value, I don’t see a difference between that and an M2 besides price.