Bench Racer Annual Attendance Poll

Whole new meaning to put it to the floor.

were sorry that some of us actually do have a life.

just got headers… u gonna do something different to the TA the is actually your idea?

:owned:

Good to see the roll racing crew come out to try some real racing… oh wait…

lol then we wouldnt be called the Roll racing crew

Good point :smiley:

Ive worked on the rear suspension that you never touched. Fixed a window motor your lazy ass never fixed, replaced a shifter clip you didnt give me, replaced the battery that took a shit on me, tuned the car since you never got around to it, getting around to putting the right cam in it, etc etc etc.

Lol Im just playing. I just wanna see your car done and beside the TA. Just dont be upset when yours is slower…

Its not like we decided sunday morning to go, I’m pretty sure this was planned a while in advance. Now don’t get me wrong there are somethings that are more important, just would have been nice to see people back up all the shit they talk. But I guess it just shows some people are all talk.

talk

since u have been on pittspeed since 07 u havent figured out that most af the tards on here are keyboard warriors?

Its not like we decided sunday morning to go, I’m pretty sure this was planned a while in advance. Now don’t get me wrong there are somethings that are more important, just would have been nice to see people back up all the shit they talk. But I guess it just shows some people are all talk.

ACtually, most were probably waiting to see if it rained like it was suppose to on sunday. Glad it didnt and it held off for everyone. My car just failed me, I didnt expect my brake swap to have problems. I did not want to risk trying to stop from 112-115mph like that car is capable of trapping in the 1/8. Sucks because I really wanted to go. Been trying to figure out whats wrong so maybe I can have a shot at another event this year.

The head keyboard warrior showed up (Darkstar), he didnt run but at least he showed up.

Well hopefully more will show up in the fall. weather was an issue and is understandable, we lucked out and had no rain. As far as Darkturd he was smart you can’t get beat if you don’t run.

I think we’re all over looking the important thing here…there was no pulled pork LEFT from the flame

I didn’t even realize people were racing, I was just there to get down on that pulled pork.

:dunno:

These ^

Well, shit… I wanted to rub his nips a little and see if he gets as angry at me in person as he does fapping behind his keyboard!

Couldn’t hear anything over your stomach eh?

If work doesn’t own me, I WILL make the next one.

would be cool if you can make it. how far is the track from you? prob not a bad drive for you if you are right over the border in ohio.

that and the poopstang moved under its own power.

and you are now looking for clutches lol