Lets do a little bench racing...

What do you think you are gonna run and who wants to match up with who this year? YES WE ARE TALKING ABOUT ON THE TRACK!!! I might make a trip up the burgh this june or july to race, so if anyone wants to talk da shit to me, I WILL be ready for ya…if you are within reach. I am not doing many mods and will still stay stock internal most the season. Oh, remember, number one rule of bench racing…you have to be within a second of the person you are talking shit to. Thought this might wake a few people up on the drag racing section.

This could get interesting. I’ma have to stay tuned to this station alot more for a while.

I think I’ll be modest and say I think I will run mid to low 12’s.

i will challenge both violator n axe ! i gotta get my tranny problem solved but running n/a itll be a good matchup… me w/ lil or not suspension vs u two

13.2,s :eek4dance

ill be happy w/ 11.8-9 this summer

I’m hoping for 12.99999999999 if the stock clutch doesn’t blow out before that.

16.9…and I have a time slip to prove it! Unless money falls from the sky so I can buy a big turbo, manifold, injectors, and software I’m staying right there.

i dont think my car will be done this year

12’s? :dunno:

Oh, you think??? All I got is Hal’s on the front that did not work for me on my 11.90-11.93 passes. Lemme get it to where the car will ACTUALLY HOOK and I can adjust them to my 2-3 setting on the front and take them off of both with 8 setting like I do on the street. I am sure if the track is not so cold as my 11 second passes I will be able to hook and you might see my ET’s get a little better. THAT is the only suspension thing I have. Unsure what you meant by the suspension thing. I was thinking that you thought I actually had a lot of suspension work…maybe this coming season though!!! I also got to get it tuned right. Still got knock through the ENTIRE pass. It’ll get fixed and then I will put another WS6 on my kill sheet of cars I ate up :yum: :tounge:

Violator wants none either…as a friend of mine always says…UD LUZE :slight_smile:

honestly for stang mid 11s
for truck hopefully high 12s
bike hopefully high 9s

[QUOTE=SHAG][/QUOTE]
:bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl:

I’ll be your Huckleberry :slight_smile: We could bracket race :blue: It will be fun trying to run you down. When are you comming up?

When I get new clutch I hope to see a 13.2-13.4.@ about 106-107 No if something wierd happens and I see some cash I want LT’s and underdrive pully so if that’s the case then 12.9-13.0. If I run the GTP I hope to see 14.0-14.2@97-99. I really don’t give a F@$K who I can beat or whatever, but that is what I hope to run.

I dont have a clue what my truck will run. If I broke into the 13’s some how I’d probably throw an all-inclusive party for everyone on my dime.

13’s in my truck

axe and silver run my car this yr after i get my mods on…sam will run ya in it