The 2nd Bench Racer Annual

discuss

my car may work this year

I hope so as long as I dont own something with an “h” on it

I called Keith on sunday… Steel valley would love to have us back. Details will need to be hammered out but I was told ANY sunday of our choosing for a full day of racing or once the schedule is pounded out we may do another 1/2 day. I know many of you were disappointed last year that we didn’t get the 4 o’clock start promised. Keith was very apologetic about the situation but I mean who knew that firebird would turn into…well a fireybird . I hope although there were some hiccups in last years event ALL of our racers return this year and I know of a few that will be bringing new blood. Id like to think everyone had a good time last year and I hope to see you all again this year. I’ll be there even if my car is impounded and someone steals MY DAMN M.T.O.

I thought you sold that thing for a dozen diapers?

Last year was great even for few minor hiccups. Track staff was great and introduced them self :cool:

“Customer” service was excellent. Hidden gem in the tri-state.

nope. but its only seen 64 miles since aug of 07

already in!

fixed.

They loved the slowmaro 1/2 track burnout

i am in for sure. we need a good meet soon

it will. im tearing down my bandaid motor now. i want to do my 5lug swap first though. so yeah; maybe decade

Im in to go again.

In again for sure.

i may take the supra out there as her debut on the track, either way def in

My truck will take on all comers slower than 15.8 seconds ie steelcitysix on foot, chad pushing his rustang and burnyd BEFORE he does a line of coke off darkstars cock

In the running for best quote of 2010

tow the rustang for a run??

I’ll go again. Maybe I’ll even race this year. I would have last year, but my pile nearly overheated in traffic on the way there.

I’d be shooting for somewhere in the 11’s this year. (Yes I mean 1/8th mile)

In for spectating with a beer in hand