stickie this mods: pitt vs cincy track day

thanks for the idea eric:

it will be $1640 for 8 hours at quaker city. if we get 100 cars that is 16.04 a car with no starter or computer person but we still get the tree and slips we just have to run them ourselves…I figure 8 hours is plenty to get grudge matches out of the way.

sign in and lets try to figure out a date

http://www.quakercityraceway.com/track_rentals.html

there is the site…all you guys talked all kind of shit now back it up…they are willing to do it lets make a date in spring or early summer and do it

i am in …i just got to start working on my car…

i think 4 hours should be enough

Someone should set up a dedicated paypal account. Pittspeed is responsible for coming up with half the loot, CSR the other half.

If we can come up with $100 to send my worthless ass home, then we can do this shit.

we should also post this on there board…see what comes up

Originally posted by Darkstar
Someone should set up a dedicated paypal account. Pittspeed is responsible for coming up with half the loot, CSR the other half.

If we can come up with $100 to send my worthless ass home, then we can do this shit.

maybe we dont like you…:eek: :eek: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Originally posted by slowcamaro
we should also post this on there board…see what comes up

they are posting now…dude 8 hours is a good day and 16 bucks is nothin. we can have BBQ and maybe:gasp: get along with others. I know that is hard to deal with on this site but come on…they need half the money up front when we schedule

Originally posted by BoostedITR41
they are posting now…dude 8 hours is a good day and 16 bucks is nothin. we can have BBQ and maybe:gasp: get along with others. I know that is hard to deal with on this site but come on…they need half the money up front when we schedule

we can play good with others…as long as we get the strong cars to come

Originally posted by slowcamaro
we can play good with others…as long as we get the strong cars to come

I mean I would like to keep it to 200 cars tops and they said the same. you figure 5 hours at PRP we get like 3 runs with 200 cars plus slick cars and crap…I want 5 runs for 16 bucks that is for sure. get 100 from here 100 from there and do it

we will get a lot more than 3 runs…in 8 hours…100 cars from here thats a lot…when only 4 people show for a meeting

i’d say i’m but i dn if my car will be runing by then

I’m in Sam. just let me know enough ahead of time so i can call off.

and dappie99 is in too, the TT 5.0 :wink:

i am in, even if i don’t run my car i have no problem paying the money and helping out or whatever… i just got to see if i got a strong tranny yet…

you can help me do the secret mod whitey…

Originally posted by BlkP42E
I’m in Sam. just let me know enough ahead of time so i can call off.

and dappie99 is in too, the TT 5.0 :wink:

hopefully another TT 5.0 will show up;)

why is it at qaucker not columus?its only 2 1/2 hours away for us & closer to cincy for them?:dunno: is eric in? im in!!!:stuck_out_tongue:

I am in also-

I doubt this will ever happen though…

Originally posted by ohsoquik02
hopefully another TT 5.0 will show up;)

we’ll see. i know ill be borrowing that S/C off andy for this though

im surely not running, but im in to donate and head out for the day:D

Originally posted by BoostedITR41
Im in as long as your on the cincy side since you like to suck all of their dicks