oneslowbowtie
mesteno’
silverws6
sleepergtp
6bqwik
Quik

and anyone else in the 13 to 14 range

im going to try to bring out my notch if i can get it squared up in time

I,ll keep my busy schedule open for sat night,lol.I thought the notch was a faster car than that?

nah notch is a car im getting this weekend. its all stock

i might be in if I can get everything finished this week, the engine is in just need to do the wiring and other accessories. not sure what my range will be but I better be around that bracket

where are you thinking? 22?

o,i see.well i,m in but i highly doughbt greg(6beslow) will be there cause he never wnats to come out.We will see though,i want a peice of sammy,no nitrous though. :finger:

we could do 22 or the warehouse

Good deal, will see where i am at on Saturday then. Right now I have all the parts i need to finish.

JJs and then we can go to wal mart and hang out for awhile then head to warehouse to race. Devin as for the juice read what I posted on SNS about my nitrous

ricers!!! just come up to the track for tnt on saturday.

costs money and is a pain sometimes to be there. and tnt is early in the day. and i thats when i pick up the car

your just full of excuses. first it’s tires, now money. i’m the one with no money, not you.

maybe if the block is done and put back in the car i will adventure out to break her in :eek4dance

no, no i have money to race but im not paying it to run my truck. and at first i didnt have tires now i do. and running at track is fine once in a while but i hate the wait of PRP. and if i run anything at prp soon its going ot be the bike. but i doubt that also like stated ill probably be picking up that notch sat

and if you dont have money why waste it on track days? i would be more worried about bills then track days.

no me :sad:

if its out there will see, kinda makes me nervous taking the car out that way in the first few days with it being done

we tow! :moon: n/c

also man its going ot be close to hybrids. not like they dont know how to build one of those

let me know what day you plan on running. as i may try to shoot for this weekend as well w/ my deal. narrowing down location now-- either vw/wh/ups.

preferably vw, w/ y-wood or mp acting as the staging area.

but if i get a few cars, and some help, could run wh and vw at same time-- i.e. go out w/ 4 cars to each loaction, have them run off, then meet back up.

pending on how many cars i get, i’ll probably assign a number to each car, and draw paper from a hat to see who runs who. not sure if it will be double or single elims.

i dont plan to race until midnight at the earliest.

talon should be done tomorrow or i’ll bring the bike if no rain or snow

im shootign for friday-- looked at the forcast. i think i will have 10-12 cars, shootign for 14 to make a quick 16 w/ 2 bye runs…

looks like double elimination, draw from a hat to pick who runs who. one race each round (i.e. no best of of 3). loose, drop to losers bracket, where you gotta win your way back to face the last guy in winners bracket.