this coming sat night

damn cabby you got this shit down to a tee.

Im sorry but that sounds like trouble just a few cars out to just to have a little fun. Having something like that is going to get the cops involvesd real quick. If u wanna do something like that rent the track doing that on the street is just asking for trouble.

So what day are we doing this Friday or Sat?

Im in for saturday night with just a few cars but if its going to be a shit load of cars Im out I dont need the trouble.

I thought it was on Sat. too. But Sailor has that other thing set up for like 10 & 11 sec. cars and I am know where near that. Us slow folk will just run out towards our way then.

just come down

i’m no good fridays due to class on saturdays at 8am. i’m good saturday nights though. you guys should stop down the garage if you’re coming past.

How did this get from just a couple of the boys with the quik 6,s to your gig sailor? Thtas too big of a crowd and cars to show up just fro a lil bit o;fun man. We will stay in our lil arear and run em at our own will and own fun thanks.Thanks anyway

my post is in regards to the fast street car races im setting up. im nto running 1 spot at once. im goign to have to use more than 1 spot just to keep shit spread out.

hence why im trying to coordinate w/ you guys so im not trying to run shit on the same day. as that would fuck all of us.

if we do anything down in westmoreland its going to be down by the warehouse

if we do it up here, probably do it down on 22 towards starlite

thats cool man,i just thought you were gonna run somewhere else thats all. :burnout:

lets just set it up here on 22 Quik, most of us are from around this area anyway. I mean i have no issues heading down there either, but I would prefer just going to grab some grub up here then heading out to a few local spots later at night. Then heading down to Strip District… something like that

alright, i guess thats the plan. talked to a few they would rather be up this way for a change. invite Jeff into this section. hes trustable and hes the one that knows about the true location of 22

done, I thought I did before but oh well. Yeah there are a few good stretches there that no one would ever bother us. I tuned my buddies Jetta there in the middle of the day ripping down the road. no one to be seen!

Want to just meet up at eat n park around 11?

x2

Im out I dont know any cops down that way so I aint risking getting caught especially when Im in a car that goes 14 or maybe 13s.

yea 11 sounds good sat night at eat n park. this way we can bullshit some grab some grub and do our thing. get a few cars and have some fun.

eat n park is good location since its right off 279/22,30/60 so alot of ppl can find that reference point

i guess if its not in your own back yard youre not perticipating.

Is The Eat An Park Close To The Get Go On 22
OR IS IT BUT THAT PEP BOYS IN ROBISION