September 19 Track Day at Quaker City

Well i need to know in the next two weeks what I am going to do with that track day i have reserved.

I don’t think the thing with cincy is going to work out so it will just be an open track day.

anyone can come, anyone can race and it should be a ton of fun.

the cost would be 25 dollars per car.

the track would be ours from 12 - 8pm. both tracks prepped and all that good stuff.

i have 4 people that already have given me to run on this day, we need 80 cars to participate to make this work. So get the word out! if you want to run you need to send me an e-mail to admin@pittspeed.com or send me a PM

thanks

whitey

in,tell me what u need

in sent u pm with a list let me knwo when you need teh money

send me a PM with a list of who all is coming and then i will PM you the rest of the details

im paid right?

right

are you allowed to race that track on a suspended DL?

i don’t see why not, its a private track. just like you can run cars that are not street legal

im in… just not sure which of my 240’s im bringing :bigok:

If I can get my grandpap to bring out his S/C mustang, I’ll make the trip out.

im going to shoot for that date to get the daytona motor running good, i dont care about the dents in the fender, im just going to repaint the whole car soon anyways

my car is slower than malasis but im in

hahaha… shouldn’t be any slower than mine.

im in

like i said, e-mail me or send me a PM i need away of tracking who is all coming then I also need the money sent to me as well.

in

If we’re just coming to spectate, we only pay at the gates, right?

"Well i need to know in the next two weeks what I am going to do with that track day i have reserved.

I don’t think the thing with cincy is going to work out so it will just be an open track day.

anyone can come, anyone can race and it should be a ton of fun.

the cost would be 25 dollars per car.

the track would be ours from 12 - 8pm. both tracks prepped and all that good stuff.

i have 4 people that already have given me to run on this day, we need 80 cars to participate to make this work. So get the word out! if you want to run you need to send me an e-mail to admin@pittspeed.com or send me a PM

thanks

whitey"

Ok the info I got was it was 30 bucks and there were only going to be 40 cars there??? When did this change? and I’ve already been added to the list on PAHondas.org??? WTF? Please let me know ASAP! Thanks!

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Sorry Nevermind…the othe one is now cancelled and they’re not doing it now…I think??? If you still need people to race with you on YOUR race please let me know. I will have at least 3 people willing to go. Thanks!