Track Day!!! Listen Up Bitches!

Get Whitey your damn money. Its not that hard. He put SOOO much effort into planning it, and everyone has an excuse why they cant get him their money. BULLSHIT. Having a drag strip all to ourselves for the whole day would be FUCKING AWESOME. We can line up everyone that has been talking shit all summer. It will also be like a BBQ/Meet. Do whatever it is you have to do. Help Whitey, and yourselves out! $25 is less than dinner and a movie, and you wouldnt have got pussy at the end of the night anyways. So cough up the dough bitches!

$25 each to rent the track for yourselves!?!?!?!?! Damn I miss some things 'bout PA. Test ‘n Tune costs $45 at Sac and there’s no way you’re gettin’ as many runs as you want and running whoever you want. Fuck.

-TJ

Whitey, I just pay-pal’d you $25. Even though I probably wont be running. If you dont have pay-pal, you can still use your credit card to make a payment without signing up for an account.

Click the MAKE A DONATION option on the front page, then click “I dont have a paypal account” and you can use your credit or debit card to make a payment.

fuckin A man. This is sad shit. The whole track to ourselves. WE can still have football, cookouts, girls, all the fun stuff of a meet/bbq. We can have a burnout competition, racing, grude matches, whatever we want!

Half The Ppl Cars Aint Running!

I’m working.

:bsflag:

theres plenty enough people to pull this off.

I don’t want to sound to abrupt with this. but SVTOA has quaker rented out on Sept 12. I know its short notice… but if the slight chance that we can’t get people for the 19th. I’m sure PJ and the guys from SVTOA would welcome everyone from pittspeed. I know he has made a few posts about it.

cool to mention it, but our own weekend would kick ass.

always good to have a backup plan

werd. Track rental = 2000. That means we need appox 80 cars. less with the $$ that spectators will chip in.

I dont have anything to run but I would pay

i dont have anything to run either, and I threw down my $25.

If you are serious, please do it now, or ASAP. We need to bank as much $$ as possible as soon as possible, or else Whitey is gonna be hanging in the wind with a $2000 bill over his head.

gette up PPL!!!

ok

:cool:

:)!!!

I’ll be in Hilton Head. :frowning:

paid this morning

wheres whityes paypal thing

ill load money now if i can do that i dont know how???