Track Day!!!!!

SIGN IN,GET MONEY TO WHITEY ASAP!!!

NEED TO DO THIS IN 48HOURS TO GET THE TRACK!!!

SO GETTTY UP PPL!!! :rant: :rant: :rant: :mrT: :mrT: :mrT: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :reloading :grouphug: :grouphug:

I dont have paypal, can I just give him my cc#

whats whitey’s pay pal address?

front page

front page rightside. make donation. that’s it

I haven’t been paying attention…

Date, Time, Amount($), Keystone?

Thanks

sept 19, 12pm till 8ish, $25, and Quaker city.

this is at quaker city?

yep. ----------> http://www.pittspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7832

Whitey’s Pay Pal: PSK278@yahoo.com

If you have a credit card, you can use pay pal to make a payment without having a pay-pal account. Click Make a Donation on the front page, click “I do not have an account” and go from there.

if i had something worth taking i’d be in. i still could probably go just to check out what everyone has, since the track’s not far from my place. if i could sell the car, i could go pick up the new one and i’d be good to go though.

put the car on ebay… race whatever. rent a car if you have to lol

im sure there’s gonna be some ricer there to pick on

haha, if sunhawk or whatever his name is goes, i can take the cavalier that i’ve been driving for a beater and give him a run.

run what ever u want even if its a 4.3 stick p/u or a prizm!

ok cool so its still on whitey ill have you the money sent you a pm!

it is still a go if we can cover the cost this week!!!GETTY UP PPL!!!

where do we stand with the fundings? how many ppl are signed up? im interested but money is tight. just dont wnat to get screwed

from what whitey am me figured we need 62 more people at 25 bucks that was at like 11 am !

do we even know 62 ppl? why not just throw 40 each that is my limit all i can afford.

sounds good!