3rd '07 Track Day?

If we can get enough interest, I’ll get another track day going before the winter is here. We’ll shoot for around the end of September.

Vote away! We need at least 24 people and I’m going to open it up to 30 cars max.

Don’t vote if you can’t pay ASAP as we’ll need to lock in the date ASAP.

thank you, and i am in.

i didnt get to make it out to a track day and ive been really wanting to, count me in.

IN :tup:

Jeller

In, but let’s make if to the middle of september or so. I think a month should be enough time to put it together, and if we wait till october, most people are closer to putting their cars together, and the weather can get kinda meh.

X…

in.

locutus (jon) says yes… he loved it… but can we do it on a saturday? leaving far away makes it difficult.

we say yes to a saturday track day

I am in. I want to see what this is all about.

IN. Not sure which car but the later the better, even possibly early October maybe?

if I can ever get the sho going i would definately attend the next trackday. I still hada blast but the saturn isn’t the same.

posted by somedude.

[quote=“somedude,post:10,topic:33416"”]

if I can ever get the sho going i would definately attend the next trackday. I still hada blast but the saturn isn’t the same.

[/quote]

lets turbo the saturn

tuning would be sooooo simple :slight_smile:

Be careful how late you go into Sept. You start losing light real quick in the evening.

A Saturday won’t happen unless you guys want to spend more money. The rates are higher.

Mid-September won’t likely happen since that would mean I’d have to have all the money in by this week. (all money is due 1 month before the track day.)

im in if im still around…

i should have my new car by then

im down, what track? i wanna see what this is all about… my cars stock but i should still have fun right?

[quote=“AKasprzyk,post:16,topic:33416"”]

im down, what track? i wanna see what this is all about… my cars stock but i should still have fun right?

[/quote]

http://www.dunnvilleautodrome.com/

[/quote]

Stock brakes usually don’t hold up too well at Dunnville…

i have stock brakes and honestly i did have a problem at all with them.

[/quote]

I’d do atleast suspension and pads. I was out in a stock 1.8weak A4 Wagon with suspension and pads and I had a blast. For the 3rd track event I’m going to HAVE to chip it, just not enough umph. It was perfect for the first few times when I was learning the tracks lines, but about an hour into it I wanted a little more nut. I’m in. I’d love to do a winter event there with about a foot of snow on the course, about the only way I could hang the ass end out on the wagon