Dunnville August 6th HOLIDAY MONDAY

http://www.dipstrackdays.com/wp-content/fgallery/track-days/untitled.JPG

We are holding a FULL DAY 9-5 Track day on August 6th.
Its the holiday monday, so none of you can use the excuse that your working.
For the full day the price is $120 per car, with a $25 charge for a second driver.
Im going to do my best this time to cap it at 35 cars.
We will also run groups of fast cars and slow cars so that people dont get run down by mean lookin GTRs, S14s, 944s and FDs continuously.

I will also do my best to get a BBQ out so we can have a hot lunch on site. we will have to charge a bit for food, buck a burger or something…

Im going to try to set up some sort of timing thing so we can get some actual lap times.

Day is a go rain or shine
I would greatly appreciate it if everyone could be there by 8:45 at the latest so that I can run a proper drivers meeting.

Please visit the website for rules and further details.
www.dipstrackdays.com

and if you would like to sign up please email me at dipstrackdays at hotmail.com

Thanks
Derek

I can’t wait, I really wanna come. Should have enough money too by then :slight_smile:

any 1/2 day spots?

Helmets mandatory?

I hate you for doing this on a long-weekend dip - thats vacation time!

I wish everyone a safe and exciting day and hope to see you all next time.

daaaaamn i think i might go to this if my car is ready.

how many spots are available?

This is gonna be GOOOD… only question left is how to determine which class you fall into. I guess you could just try both and see which works out :slight_smile:

Dustin, if you’re beating everyone, that means you’re in the slow class, if you’re not able to overtake anyone, that means you’re in the fast class.

2g-money is going to destroy all of us at this next one, i know it!

It’s going to be a fun day. Are we all going to take a break to go get gas? I’m sure most of us will run out of gas. :slight_smile:

Darian, G wants to split a track day with someone. so if you want to talk to him and decide who wants who gets the am and who gets the pm.

Sicknessssss!

I’m going to hop onboard early and payup tonight.

Trying to get some of my staff involved and roll 10 deep. I’m even calling out those lightweights from another magazine, we’ll see if they show :slight_smile:

Grudge match!

Lightweight? Do you mean me … or my car? :wink:

It’s not Modified approved though. PAS wanna do a project old-school? I need power. Did score a new AFM. Might have 140hp by then lol.

Your staff? Is Stewie finally going to come out and walk his crank all over Dunnville?

Dunno about the other ‘lightweights’ here … but speaking for me, I’ll be there :smiley:

It’s about time! Where have you been? I haven’t seen you in probably over a year.

No Danny you are an industry heavyweight plus you own muscle cars so you are the man.

Yo haul that S12 to dunville and you can act out those fantasies about how your car corners faster than mine ;-p

Oh actually I’m going to stop smack talking now…I need to bring the car by the shop this week.

As flattered as I am that you think I’m Danner,

I just can’t do that swarthy.

I think Danner is coming though.

LOLz I always though this was Dan on the MSSC house login.

Either way bring the heat!

I thought you were gonna pay a few days ago there dave…
Come on, set an example!

did you change the date??
i cant make this one i am going to be in chicago :frowning: you going to have to do one more after this.

there will be on more after this one will post it as soon as the date is set.

I think I e-mailed you or PMed yoa about payments but haven’t heard anything yet.

Can you give out some details on how to pay?

emt payment can be made to dipstrackdays@hotmail.com just pm derek with the password.
if you have questions feel free to call 905 713 9035 after 8:00 pm

Thanks
Mael