1. 2G-Money (aka Dave) PAID.
  1. Jonathan Altman S14 (S15 SR20DET)
  2. George Uldrine Corrolla (4AGE) <----Super fantastic
  3. Dan Cojocaru 200sx (1.8CADET)
  4. Matt Lampert Celica (22RE)
  5. Pavan Seth M3 (Doesnt matter)

Paid in full!!! See yah there

as you can see its filling up quickly

That can’t be right … only one of the ‘other’ S chassis (S14) registered, and it’s John’s 300+? M3, Skylines, snow princess …

Where’s all the crappy twin cam S13s I can actually keep up with?

Can’t wait, should be awesome.

Maybe I need more spray paint. And stickers, yeah … stickers.

Dont worry!!! ill be there!!

^^^Miata Powah!!!

Put some Rs on her! there was a stock-ass '91 last year that Marsh was rocking low 1:20s in!

Do any of you guys bring lap timing hardware? Or just stop watches?

You guys should stop watching and keep driving instead.

^^^^^

Slow is slow, no matter which way you slice it.

As long as George brings his super fantastic Corolla and not his monkey movie Silvia I’ll have some remedial speed fun.

I might be able to borrow one of the fancy GPS race pack units from the office. They’re pretty awesome little devices.

Although I believe in the spirit of open lapping, timing devices are strictly prohibited.

Maybe we should all just count steam boats?

Full F1 starting grid would be gangster!

Time Attack is one of the most boring events on the planet. I cannot believe people in Japan pay to watch it and lots of them.

Why mags push it is a mystery.

SOLD OUT!!!

:o Nooooooooooooooooo I Get Paid Tommorow!!!

woot see the cars signed up: Atom, Gallardo, 944race, 930T, M3 fun times.

PS: Whats with all the Stangs?

PS: Whats with all the Stangs?

I hope the yellow supercharged one is coming…that car is really fast running full racing slicks…

it is
and i got more mustangs than 240s
what gives guys?

Derek, can you let me know if anyone drops out?

If not, I will probably come regardless. Do you guys need any help on the track? I’ve done work with Driftnation and Driftops on track days, so I’m not completely new to it. Flagging or w/e you need, let me know eh.

name’s Dan btw :slight_smile:

Hey Dip, is the black RX7 with the 2 rotor gt35 coming? That car was fun to play with last time…Had a really good battle with it and the caged 944 turbo!! Im already having trouble sleeping!!!

Hey Dan,

I’m going to chime in and say yes. Derek and the boys could use all the help they can get :slight_smile: Another flagger would be great and I can dish you my video cam and camera to get some shots if you know whats going on hehe.

Matt’s 16 shots from last event didn’t cut it.

i have more, haven’t had time to re-size and post them. Stop your bitching dave, or i’ll post the pic of your bellyhanging out while fixing you car. :stuck_out_tongue:

also we have more staff for the event this time.

I will let you know if anyone drops however i already have a substantial waiting list.
I have also prepared for the longer day and secured a few more helpers.
Let me talk with my guys tonight and ill let you know if i need another.
thanks for the offer