Thunder in the Burgh

a little history. the first event “Pittsburgh Thunder” got started up when my cousin was killed in a car accident and my aunt and uncle decided to do something to remember him by and also for charity so they decided to try and get a drag race between the stadiums going, with the help of the city and the owners of PRP the tedesco family, plus the help from our family and friends, “Pittsburgh Thunder” was born, and now is called “Thunder in the Burgh”. it is a great event and a great time. hope alot of you guys are able to make it out.

anyway ill be down there but dont know if ill be working the event or just hanging out. anyway just wondering who all is going?

http://www.thunderintheburgh.com/POSTER.pdf

I will be there :hsdance:

ill be there hustling the pittspeed cards to the croud :smiley:

ill try

I’ll be there

i should be there

I may be making an appearance as well.

i wish i could get my damn car running :frowning:

i will be there sunday!

i will be there

weather permitting…I will be there

yeah man hurry it up!

get off your ass and do it you dont need someone to take you buy the hand to make two small lil pipes…

bring it down to jeffs and ill look at and figure out whats up with the oil…

should be there

yep

listin to urself

me and adam should be there

I should be there on low boost breaking it in a lil bit!

im gonna try to get back to N/A and make it

awesome, hopefully it will be a good turn out. id run but its pointless until i get the new setup which wont be for another year or so. so ill just be hanging out. or working at the event. gotta help setup thursday and friday. and im sure that it will be raining like crazy.