THE 2ND BENCH RACER ANNUAL

http://www.pittspeed.com/uploaded/nl-bra-logo2.png

You have had a long cold snowy winter to think about all the excuses you will use during the course of the racing season. The time has come to start using them with the 2nd Bench Racer Annual or BRA for short. Like last year we want you to come out and let the cars do the talking. Bring everyone for this all day event and BBQ.

Event Details!

Where?

When?

• Sunday, June 13th 2010 @ BBQ 11:30AM / Racing @ 12pm - 6pm

Can I win something?

• Details to come, but were currently looking at Trophies.

How Much?

• FREE TO SPECTATE! (If you plan on attending the BBQ please bring a item from the Food List)
  • 15.45$ (Paypal) before June 6th, 20$ At the gate!

How to Prepay?

Food List

What we need:

• Pop
  • Water
  • Juice Boxes
  • Chips (Dorito’s, Chips and Salsa, Potato Chips, Pretzels) -
  • Cookies, Candy or other sweets
  • Fruits (Watermelon, etc.)
  • Hamburgers and buns - Whitey
  • Hot Dogs and buns - Aeroking
  • Chicken Breasts
  • Marinades/Spices for meat!
  • Plates and Napkins -
  • Grill/ grill Utensils -
  • Vegetable Tray -
  • Condiments (Ketchup, Mustard, Relish, Hot Sauce, Lettuce, Onions) -
  • Forks, Knives, Spoons -
  • Paper Towels, Aluminum Foil
  • Misc. - Laura00WS6 - Chicken Buffalo Dip
  • Coolers and ICE -
  • Tables -
  • Tent -
  • Chairs -

FAQ

Bikes?

• Yes.

Can I bring my mother?

• You can bring everyone, AND your mother. This event isn’t just for PITTSPEED members.

How many runs will I get?

• As many as you can within 12pm - 6pm

Slicks allowed? Open exhaust?

• Slicks, and Open exhaust are allowed. Run what you brung!

I’ll bring the pop and water to the event, don’t know if I will run though!

12pm - 5 pm?

[QUOTE=whitey;808636]- 15.45$ (Paypal) before August 15th, 20$ At the gate!

[QUOTE]

Something doesnt look right here??

because he just copy/pasted from last years?

I heard its free admission if you drive a bmw full of bbq from the flame

mmmmm the flame

Planning to be there.

[QUOTE=Chargin2004GT;808665][QUOTE=whitey;808636]- 15.45$ (Paypal) before August 15th, 20$ At the gate!

Something doesnt look right here??

good catch… I fixed it

I know this is going to hurt your brain, but it can’t really be the Bench Racer ANNUAL if you hold the event twice a year. But if you think you can handle your pride and masculinity being removed by myself twice yearly, then I will be in attendance.

Please this year if you are going to be running spray make sure everything is good, no sticking selinoids ,no flaming pontiacs. As far as being now a semi- annual event thank you Mike for pointing that out. I’d actually like to change it to the Darkstar invitational but no one else agreed.

that name would conflict with Darkstar Mom’s Invitational so that would not fly. The event as of now is annual since there is only one planned for the year. If another one happens to be planned I will make sure I change the name.

Darkstar, please make sure your car is properly registered for the event. I don’t want any excuses.

well after all i might not be able to run the scooby at steel valley i got hit with a DUI but the rockie did not read me my miranda rights or tell even tell me what i got pulled over for so im going to try and fight it tho but if not i can still go but just cant run the scooby

I’ll bring tents/tables/chairs in my truck, then once I’m done unloading I will proceed to put bus lengths on todds truck

also, if anyone needs a ride up, I can bring my trailer, just pay for gas/my entry

All the darkstar mum events are on schedule this year. She is earning commission as we speak. Depends on that week if the horse bang is canceled in ireland. I can make it happen for her appear at BR

Please, How can I drive 2 vehicles up there? I will have the Chevelle, but I will bring my truck to beat that Powerjoke!!!

the 5.3 can’t luz! i know first hand :rofl:

you speak the truth young Jedi Warrior!!!

i love how i am already signed up to bring the buffalo chicken dip

This is not a track rental by us huh? its just a test and tune in which we all are meeting up at?