THE 2ND BENCH RACER ANNUAL

What gives you that impression? The track is ours the whole day. I put hours around it so people understood when to be there and when to start to think about leaving.

know your role woman and no one will get hurt.

Just looked at the steel valley website and they had June 13th on the schedule for test and tune. Didnt say pittspeed meet only so just asking if its just an open event

my vote for qoute of the year

Mike the 2010 schedule isnt posted yet, the day is ours …the 2009 is on the site

Such a name change would surely increase the credibility of the event. I can’t see why anyone would have been against it…

Why dont you worry about the welds on your intake a little bit more and my registration a little bit less, Mr. Showcar…

My mother would not attend any function that is high brow enough for you to be in attendance.

payment sent!!!

So Cheeks are you hauling me???

Will Darkstar be defending his title this year or what???

I dont think anyone will challenge his crown of the most penises in one’s mouth

if its needed, absolutely

I bet Whitey pussies out and doesn’t show because he’s too scared to lose YET AGAIN.

nope, ready to go. I am available next week if you want to go to a big track.

I wont believe it until I see a signed permission slip from the wifey

same to you… Make sure Ms Buzz Killington lets you out of the house.

Why same outcome anyway…he will smell your vapors again and again and again

I would sign up and pre-pay and everything…but…all that would do is guarantee that it will rain that day.

So…I guess I’ll just wait until the day comes and pay more at the gate…

But, if I haven’t blown my shit up again by then, I’ll stop out and put the hurt on Whitey’s 240.

So after looking at some peoples recent purchases and upcoming builds this should be a hellova year to race.

Some cars i’m looking forward to seeing… (Hopefully):

LS1 BMW
Spanglers TA
Seans New RX
Orr Turbo’d Camaro?
The guy with the RX7 with a LS1?
Chad’s Mustang? (HA!)
The F-Body Dorks
Wayne’s 240sx???

I’m sure i’m missing a bunch, should prove to be some interesting races this year.

Just a month and some change …Chad get that thing running, My garage ornament will be there.

I’m more than likely going to be there, just trying to work out details on how i’ll get home. I’m trying to find a way home for work so they pay for the trip since i’m coming home june 3rd for that weekend as well. i dont really want to pay 2 times for 2 weeks in a row but oh well its worth it.

Also will need trailered so i’m gonna work that out when I can.

But if the turbo RX7 shows up, yamaha’s rx7 turbo 5.3, and Spanglers turbo TA shows up, we will have some good races even tho its only 1/8 mile.