«OFFICIAL» NYSpeed Spring BBQ! Burnouts! May 22nd *Pics Start Post #265*

Date: Sunday, May 22nd
Time: 1pm
Cost: $25 per person
Menu: Hamburgers, Hotdogs, Italian Sausage, Macaroni or Potato Salad, Soda, Bottled Water. (May also include Beer, but I need to clarify that.)

We have use of their covered pavilion and more importantly, use of the burnout box for 2 hours!

:bigtup:

So yes, you’ll be allowed to do as many heaters as you like!

Registration page is active!

If you plan on joining us for this event, please use the ‘Marketplace’ tab (next to ‘What’s New’) above and register for the BBQ. Once registered your username will appear in the first post and on our list.

Registration ENDS THURSDAY MAY 19th! After that, you’ll no longer be able to eat at the event. And if you decide to show up the day of it will cost you $25 at the gate and you WILL NOT be given an armband for food. There will be someone from DTRP checking names from the registration list as people enter. So obviously it makes more sense to pay in advance!

For the MOMs guys, I know you have a race this day but it’s the only open option I had :frowning:

http://www.nyspeed.com/EventResult.php?id=2

[map]dunn tire raceway park[/map]

In.

In.

Let me know when you want it up on the registration.

and god said let there be heatrzzzzz

Awesome I’ll be there with bells on … but no clue what vehicle I’ll be taking yet …

This was due to your suggestion BTW :tup:

Ahh make moves son! I also have a spare set of rear wheels and tires :snky:

Now as long as we can keep the noobs trying to do burnouts with R-comps coughcougarspeedcough away we’ll be just fine :wink:

We’ll set it up after the next merge.

We need a minimum of 25 people for this which should be easy. And the absolute last date for payment will be May 1st.

ILI :tup:

lol I hope there will be a dedicated spring BBQ heaters thread when this over

I hope there will be 12 pages of immaturity :tup:

I should also add that our Canadian and PA members are invited to this too… just bring an extra set of tires :mpd:

This makes me hungry!

probably in, I wish bike wheels were easier to change, I’d be up for some bike burnoutzzz

^Ryan, let’s go. I’ll have the SV lol.

---------- Post added at 04:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:12 PM ----------

And…I could definitely burn up the craptastic bridgestone on it.

There will be bike burnouts too :tup:

awesome

in.

Wait, next merge? Who are we taking over now?

Me, Jeller, Xander, and Spencer are out. Bachelor party in Vegas that weekend.

More Canadians. Some drifters, some sport bikers :tup:

Boooo, although I’m sure you guys will be having quite the time.

Ill be there i enjoy the Cruise Nights so i think this will be a great time. Esp to meet some people.