*** SIGN-UP FOR THE BBQ ***

OK, here’s the deal.

Sunday 8/13 4-10 PM

Parking: The cost of admission is $6 cash / car (AT THE PARK) so make sure that you or someone in the car has a few bucks on them.

Alcohol: BYOB YOU MUST BE 21 TO BE DRINKING If ranger Joe comes over and i get fined for you drinking underage, believe me you better be a fast runner.

Entertainment: Someone else start a thread and figure out entertainment, I am tapped out with everything else i have going on outside of this :slight_smile:

Food: $7 paypal in advance or $10 day of since that what i was told to do.

Menu:

Main Items:
Apple-wood smoked BBQ Pulled Pork
Fresh Burgers
Sahlens Hot Dogs
Hot Sesame BBQ Chicken Fingers “From The Pit”
portobello & Roasted red pepper sandwich (Please PM me if you require this as it is not going to be given to everyone, only those that pm me NEWMAN)

Hot Sides:
[i]Corn on the Cob [size=1](not grilled sorry, not enough time/space)
Home-fries a’la carlisle (if you were there you understand, if you weren’t go away)

Cold Sides:
Pasta Salad
Chef Salad
Something else if $$ warrants it

Desert:
Red Cat Jello Shots!
[/i][/size]Someone make brownies or something for the N/A people, I’m not.

The cost of the food also has the cost of the park figured in. We decided prepay so l didn’t have to be concerned with trying to catch up to what i spent. Now i will have a budget, and if I go over, it is my own stupid fault.

To Pay, Please paypal to [email=“mgleeson@rexelusa.com”]mgleeson@rexelusa.com This is for food only!
In the comments, you need to give me your REAL name, Forum name, and if you are paying for yourself, and maybe a friend or two, or a girl or whatever, their name(s) as well.
I will have a list of who paid on the day of, and if your not on it… no hand stamp. I don’t anticipate on making any errors on that list either so… please make sure that the info you give me is correct. If you pay up front, and can’t make it, i will be sure to give you 100% back Just PM me to let me know.

If you have any other questions comments or concerns, let me know and i will do my best to accommodate and make this a kick-ass BBQ!

Right Click, Save As HERE - Directions to Letchworth from Twisted’s House - PDF File

:tup:

You’ll have my loot ASAP.

OnyxZ32
RuBiCaNT

EDIT - Money sent.

OnyxZ32
RuBiCaNT
Carnut

Add your self to the list by voting in the poll

easier to track that way

OnyxZ32
RuBiCaNT
Carnut
Zwarbyt

you dont have to post your name in the thread… I probably wont refer to it, but i will refer to the paypal print outs :wink: Save the thread for any things that i need to change or silly special requests for vegans and lactose intolerant people. Or even entertainment suggestions… I say Mrs. Karus and helidrop sell 50/50 tickets dressed up like a hooters girls :ohnoes:

Edit: ^^^ Is smart, i like his idea!

Sounds good…

also i just paid

in

i lack a paypal. is there any other i can pay?

You can pay in chin-nuts… :wink:

I am sure if you show up to a meet on Sunday sometime, you can give your $7 to Josh or Mike…

^ Correct

edit: the chin nuts that is

cant wait :slight_smile:

i’ll be there with the GF

just a stupid Q but i’m sure it will get asked again its $7 a person for food correct?

correct then another 6 to bring ur car intot he park

I think I shall be in attendance…but I work til 430…save me a pork sammich?

yes, $7/person and there will be plenty (i hope)

So just so I understand correctly, we are only to paypal you for the food portion. We pay for parking when we get there right?

Hmm… dunno what my new schedule is but I’m not sure yet. :o

you r correct poopra

i suck at teh life.

i might show up… i will be coming home from philly that day. i am trying to come home between noon and 5. if i get home around then… i will prob come up