*** SIGN-UP FOR THE BBQ ***

im gonna have to give you the $7 at a meet becvause i suck at life and dont have pay pal. but consider me in!

$ sent for me and my woman

I just got the confirmation letter from the parks dept. that we are good to go on the 13th. The entire shelter is ours.

yea… i am gonna try and get an early flight home and try to make it to this.

should be a good time

money sent :slight_smile:

money sent

money is sent :slight_smile:

Money Sent.

I don’t have paypal.

Ummm.

I’ll give josh the money whenever i see him next.

:tup:

I don’t know who to give the $ to since I can’t match username’s with faces. :shrug:

im soo pissed i got free tickets to the glen

im there.

I’ll pay up soon as get my motor in…

down like a clown :uhh:

youll have my money sent via paypal on friday

bump

i;ll give my money to Josh at the Starbucks meet on sunday night. there may be a SLIGHT chance my motor will be back in and operational by then, but prob not. its supposed to be done at the shop towards the end of next week, so we’ll see. if any1 wants to have a pre-game ‘put mikes engine back in’ part let me know haha

this is gonna fucking rock cock

I’ll send money via PayPal sometime next week.

is there any way i can possibly give you the money b4 hand not using pay pal…if not i guess i will suck and give you the 10 bucks the day of… but i will be in attendance

and also, what kind of entertainment did you have in mind…i can get my buddies band to play…theyre just a cover band that plays all sorts of “party” tunes…if thats what you wanted

Do we have an update on who is paid and who is not? I sent payment on the 25th. Maybe make a list of paid and not paid, so we can see if you got our payments yet.