***9/02/07 NYSpeed end of summer BBQ @ Letchworth ***PAYMENT Deadline 8/20***

BBQ will be SEPTEMBER 2nd 2007

[B][SIZE=“5”]NOW ACCEPTING PAYMENTS $15 / person

CONTACT ALTIMAROLLIN, 91MR2, OR ARTICZAP for cash payments.

PAYPALS SHOULD BE SENT TO MIKE - TPGSR @[/SIZE][/B] mgleeson@rexelusa.com

Despite the rain all of you who signed up for the last picnic at chestnut ridge can attest this event was a great way to kick off the summer. From the food (thanks TPGSR!) to newman and his unicycle antics, meeting new people and putting faces to names, to muscle 50’s kill on the vette it was a great day from begining to end. Those of you who missed out heres your chance to end summer with a great time.

Since labor day weekend is a 3 day holiday for pretty much everyone we have decided on September 2nd 2007 as the day for the end of summer bbq. 91MR2 (Joe) and myself (Phil), articzap(Dave), or Tpgsr(mike) concluded that this weekend should be best because this will enable everyone to eat and drink and not have to go ugggh i have to work tomorrow. So with that said please vote on the poll so we can begin to get an idea of how many of you would be interested in coming. Once we have a rough list of interest we can start to get an idea of how much $$ it will be for the shelter food/ beverages again. Please add any ideas for this event as far as games or menu suggestions. Thanks and we hope that this will be a great time for all of you who are interested.

Please post your answer by 7-31-07 so we can get this underway

Damn ill be in hawaii that weekend…

Yea, I’m ok with that :slight_smile:

Is tpgsr free?

<< IN … if ti happens

i’m in, but didnt jay (addictedtoboots) already have a date planned?

As far as I know no, there wasnt a date planned already. Ive talked to him about this and he unfortuneatly doesnt have the free time to plan this event. Im sure he will be there for some limited help if we really needed him. Trust me it will be a another great time

I’m in as usual

il come if i can

thats my moms birthday so probably not

im in i cant wait

and i dont think its a good date as well

:tup: I will post a thread eventually looking for a totally different menu. I dont know about you guys but i get sick of the same thing over and over. It gets boring. We have done dogs and burgers. we have done BBQ, I want to do the standard dogs and picnic food, but i dont want a pasta salad like always and i dont want to do pulled pork again (that shit makes my fingers hurt, and i go through like 200 gloves!!).

Phil has some really great things planned and in the works, and i will be willing to bet that this will be the best meet that we have ever had. It will be so good that Paul brings his mom out, and we can all sing happy birthday!

i might be there. pending on work.

lol mike

gardenview is for :gay:

I’m in, Just a reminder the speed limit is only like 15 through the park so don’t get pulled over like I did last year!

i vote for the week after. thats the old lady’s birthday whip crack.

Killer!

On topic, I’m obviously in…

good deal Joe, I’ll see ya there as well

sooo you bring her paul brings his mom , we have mike make a cake an we sing happy b -day to the both of them, problem solved