«OFFICIAL» NYSpeed End-of-the-Summer BBQ! Sunday 9/26/10 *THIS WEEKEND!*

Food: Catering will be by BW’s BBQ again:
1/4 Chicken
2 Bone Rib
Two Sides (vote above)
Dinner Roll & Butter

Cost: Cost is $15 per person and includes drinks (non-alcoholic) and lunch
Click the “Marketplace” tab above to register for this BBQ! ($8 Park entrance fee per car not included.)

Location: Letchworth State Park, New York: Middle Falls Shelter (the southern-most entrance point of the park is the closest entrance.)

Date: Sunday September 26th 2010 @ 1pm. (Shelter is reserved from 9am on, so come early and walk your dogs if you want.)

The food for the spring BBQ was amazing and I’ve been craving it ever since. And we should get one last meet in before the snow starts!

http://www.nyspeed.com/EventResult.php?id=1

I would def be in and I think I can get some other guys from central ny to come out. I’ll get a head count and post up.

I’m in as long as I find out before hand to call off of work.

As long as I’m free the day of, I’m in.

---------- Post added at 10:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:57 AM ----------

Actually, since that’s during football season, have you thought about a Saturday? May work better with both traffic on the highways, and people not being tied up.

^^ Ah good call. The 26th is a Bills away game (vs. http://prod.static.bills.clubs.nfl.com/nfl-assets/img/gbl-ico-team/NE/logos/away/medium.png) so there won’t be any traffic issues. But the 3rd is a home game.

I usually pick Sundays since most people have off.

I’d like to have details of this sorted out in the next few days.

Sundays are better for most people I think, the bills can be dvr’d haha. I’d be in as long as the date is set so I can get it off.

i’m in if i don’t blow the car up.

Does anyone think the Bills are going to beat the Pats on the 26th anyway?

Can we haz some pulled pork this time?

Where is BW’s BBQ located?

In if my car is back together

I’m in.

f the bills, sunday should be best for everyone

letchworth :tup:

in for sure, do it the bill vs pats day, no one wants to watch the bills get crushed anyways, we actually might have a chance versus the jets

So you’re not coming? :frowning:

I’m in. I can go early and hit some trails.

I’m in for this.

In, Bills are gay

I am in for either day. But, if I had to choose I would say the 26th.

BW’s is on Lake near Abbott in Blasdell.

The meet will not be at BW’s, I will just be picking up absurd qty’s of food from BW’s and bringing it wherever the meet is. I am in and I will make the prego come along again.

Bing, bring Ving so Sarah has a little friend to play with!

ill be down… any one think of haveing it at chesnut ridge?