NYSpeed BBQ this summer at Letchworth?

Yes? Sadly, I missed last years, and it looked like a fantastic time. Would like to see it happen again this summer. I will help coordinate it too if necessary.

yeah i missed it last year, hope there is one this year…

Was a great time last year, I’m in this year. I could probably give a hand with the food prep too, bring back the good ole days of being a short order/prep cook.

i would like to go again it was a good time. just make sure they charge enough this time to break even.

was just thinking about this the other day, if its the right date im most definitely in :tup:

i was hoping we could do 2, begining and end of the year

beginning as in first week in may since no carlisle :slight_smile: i’d go up

Actually that’s a great idea.

If we have one closer I bet we will get a better turnout, say chestnutz ridge. Its still a decent cruise for most people, and a great location.

poopra good thinkin. id like to do one of these. if we have a spring one, dont make it too early…

aren’t we a bit early in the season to be thinkin about this?

and i’m down for two…one at each end of summer…

but i have to disagree, the cruises to and from Letchworth were a great time, got a lot of turning heads on our way there…

It’s never too early… May is what…less than 3 months away already

thats like saying its to early to be working on your car for spring time …

the earlier the picnics get planned, the earlier the pavilions can be rented, the better the date choices are

Plus, it’s FUCKING COLD out. Anything taking my mind off of the winter is :tup:.

I wouldnt mind arranging this whole thing but im not a mod or anything so ill leave it to them.

maybe i’ll find my glasses… :cry:

I missed last year as well and i’m NOT missing this year, cant wait!!

hmm maybe have one early at chestnut ridge, and then a late one at letchworth again

Again, great idea.

Agreed, had a blast last year, and I think it’s one of the more relaxing meets of the year.