Letchworth Meet 08'

Suprised nobodys taken the initative and organized a letchworth meet this year. Since ive been a member it seemed like every year that this would happen and im personally not one to stray from tradition.

So not to clash with anything Josh is doing im kinda wondering if there is any interest at all in doin a letchworth meet again this year? Im thinking sometime in late september if the park is still open ill get all the details together if there is infact interest. It wont be as big as last years, and its goin to be more like a burger dog kinda deal and if newman comes its a tofurkery burger deal. Money and all that shit can be sorted out later to cover food , drinks and stuff. If your interested please post and vote. And ill be needing assistance in organizing this as well if it happens.

This is not goin to be an offical NYspeed function. Just a meet there and the chance to re-live your manjam memories, play some footballs or whatever.

So if your interested please vote or if you can help out by all means its appreciated. I dont care how much of my free time is tied up in doing these events ive done, I enjoy it and im sure anyone else who did it with me can say the same to.

Thanks,
Phil

i’m in, good time last year.

Interested. :tup: for initiative

in fo sho. i’ll ride the scooter up if i have to.

missed out last year, if it works in my schedule i’d be down

I wouldnt mind meeting some of the cool nyspeed kids. Just hope yall can hang with my oldness.

^^ just hope you dont mind frisbee’s flyin at you

MAN JAM!!!

I second that.
After seeing the pictures last year I wish I had gone.

I had a good time last year, if it get organized good like last year I can probally get a door/ raffle prize if you guys need something for a sponsor.

Hell I’m up for some ultimate frisbie lol. Just dont scratch my all ready flawed paintjob lol .

man jam is beyond ultimate frisbee…

im interested in going again too.

If thats him in the Jam avatar than i fear for mine as well as my dogs safety lol.

I’m in.

deff in for this…what day is it on?

Altimarollin. Please PM me if you need help. I am more than willing to help out. I’d like to be a part of setting this up.

Phil, myself and a few other set this up last year, and it was a great time I thought. I think it’s important to have a Letchworth and/or Chesnut Ridge meet every year in addition to the track days. It’s a dedicated relaxation event where we can all just kick back, enjoy some food, and get away from the scene for a minute. I’m in, pending a date that works.

I had fun last year. Date pending, I’m in.

im in also depending on date.