The 2nd Bench Racer Annual

x2

It be nice to have the track souly to ourselves, however seeing others race wasnt bad either but was to much headache. Id say around the same time of year again would be nice

I believe the idea is to have two this year maybe… one around now~ish… and another one at the end of the season.

in other words, don’t worry… you will have an event to show off your camaro build to all of pittspeed still… don’t panic

im not worried about the camaro. If you have one now next to no one will be ready, were as if you have it later in season more ppl will be ready

but it would be cool to see the progression from beginning to the end of the season

The goal is to have one in June and September. That gives everyone plenty of time to get their junk together! Joe is going to negotiate the day and cost sometime this week then we will start promoting it. Same format as last time… run whatever and we will do a BBQ again.

Joe and negotiate means Free food with a t-shirt

mmmmmmmmm bbq! guess ill bring the dip again

As long as its not one of the last 2 weekends in June I will be there to whip up on darkstar some more.

And I vote for getting the track to ourselves. As long as people show up to race and theres not 5 of us running all day.

I hope to be there.

Count me in.

me too

me 3

it will be real nice to see that car out and about again. Last time i seen it run was back in summer of 02 against a maxima

I understand that alot of guys wont be ready but this is run what you brung grudge match racing…(no brackets)…It doesn’t matter if you show up with Burnyd in a wheel burrow…run it…lets see what you got. Some other nice things that will be added. updates to come.And Cheeks…I think you still may out run me

yeah deff try for early june id hate to miss carisle this year

I am in although my Grand Prix is in pieces right now. IDK what I am going to run.

um you count as more like 5 ppl soooooo…

Ahh!! the days of the open diff. 10 bolt and Futura Tires

You know what, I’d smack you but shit splatters!!!