Lets do a little bench racing...

low 13’s high 12’s

if i just rebuild the motor and rebuild the tranny…with a stall…im looking for a 12 second pass…high 12’s…maybe even better…or mabye build it up a little…355, heads and cam, etc.

but idk…dad said he co-sign a car payment for me and said i should get a car that i always wanted (LS1 SS)

anyone that post in this thread!:smiley: after my house is finished!:smiley:

Drive your own car to race them when u get back… :weak:

Sam can’t make all your runs for you… driver skill is part of the race too. :itr41:

my truck - NULL, it don’t race

my car - 10s*

• NOTE, this is measured in hours, :rofl:… I mean c’mon, it’s a Civic.

I think the point is he is out of country for 2 years and he would like to see what it can do. Just because he gets leave doesn;t mean he is going to deffinatly make it to the track.

:slight_smile:

well, since i still dont have a car to race, ill do alittle benchracing…due to crazy accident, i now have to postpone my corvette purchase until atleast October. by then i’d like to pick up a clean LS1 C5 (save myself some money over Z06). im not too worried about modding it right away, i just want a nice C5 to have fun in. i will take it to the track though. i would imagine it will be somewhere in the range of Bics and the other LS1 guys.

that sucks something always comes up when u get ready to buy something!!!

I hope my truck will run long enough to at least make it down the track, I could care less how long it actually takes

I should have a new altima 3.5 by then, so if that ever makes a trip to the track <15 would be perfect.

Directed towards me??? Asshole :smiley: Why all the REALLY fast guys gotta pick on me? I would bracket race you. You are going down…lol

I will hopefully get up there to race in June. I hope someone has a trailor and truck to pull me to baltimore though. I got a bad feeling bout this year and breakage

hope to be in the mid to high 12’s…

when I finally get wrid of the stock clutch and throw a diff in here soon…
just bought a house…money kinda tight…I don’t care to race others really…but if we are going to go that route…I’ve see the red srt4@ the track…and he would be good competition for me…can’t remember what your wife ran…saw you run low 13’s

16.9…

so i’ll race Be Rad :blue:

before he mods, i mean

no pics, no care

:ban:

:slight_smile:

No wife for me, you must be thinking of 2002SilverWS6, who I haven’t seen on here in a long time.

… 10’s right off the bat. Practice + Time + 33psi + 148mph traps = 9’s :slight_smile:

thats something you dont have :slight_smile: hehehe 2.4 60 foot ??? " chad, lets go for a ride" " me , ok" … mustang starts up sounds good get in seat belts on . “vrom put pu vrtom grrrrr vrooooooooooooooooooooooom” " chad, yeah my clutch is meessed up" :rolleyes: :hitit:

gt’s run 17.3 stock… after intake, exhaust, timing mods, and few other things…easily into the 16’s…

guess that shows how many ppl know shit about the mazda motor under the hood of my ford…

Take it up to flashlight drags.

You can race the Metro.