Benny Fizzle just licked a guys ass....

who,s ass and better details needed…

Did he get poop on his tongue?

:rofl Just got this.

I dunno DETECTIVE PAUL is this for the up and coming criminal investigation you are going to perform along with SARGENT TROOPER?

Well unfortunately being gay isnt a crime here in NY so theres nothing to do an investigation on.

Benny may have sexually assaulted someone and this matter needs to be looked into further.

The buttlicking was consensual however Benny did receive compensation for his actions therefore constituting prostitution and is in fact a matter of law.

details j clark whos ass did he lick and for what reason

False accusations and slander, you’ll be hearing from my lawyer.

In what way were they false or even accusations? They are my recounting of events of fact. You performed sexual acts and were compensated. I encourage you not to proceed with your baseless legal action.

benny PM me for sargent lawyer’s number

:rofl

WHOS ASS LOL

My actions were neither sexual in nature, nor were they totally understood prior to receiving compensation, and performing said act.

who dat ass

LOL @ benny trying to act all professional about this ass licking situation

Coming from the girl who kept saying “this is so much funner than H2O would’ve been”, “I’m so much happier I came here than H20.”

H2O was IMMENSELY fun, you ladies and gents had a nice weekend at WGI?

Us guys had a great time. But we’re also men, don’t mind being in the cold and wet conditions that was WGI.

rain was on/off in ocean city, i’d say it was raining a third of the time.