Anyone know Jesse Clark? He ripped me off.

So Jese comes stomping into my garage about a week ago demanding I give him a fuel rail for his 328is track car, shrieked something about taco bell, and left in dramatic fashion after also ripping a rare, and quite valuable trunk vent off of my parts car.

In fear for my life I ran to my car and locked myself in, Mr. Clark continuing on his rampage before climbing into a large dark colored SUV and screaming out of my driveway.

The man is a menace, and must be stopped, the sale of these parts are intended to support the purchase of drain-o for my badly clogged bathroom sink.

I demand the funds owed to me or charges will be brought against you.

I’m on the phone with NSA right now, you’re pretty much fucked Jesse!

Lmao are you high?

when isnt he??? lol

Yes Mr. Clark offered me a beer at his place of residence. I tasted said beer and it seemed to taste funny to me. I then woke up on his garage floor hours later dazed and confused. I was then deftly i’ll for a week after that event.

I think i was injected with some odd virus or disease

Like mono?

did you tell him your pregnant yet?

Benjamin -

I’m disappointed at how you’ve decided to handle this situation. You haven’t replied to several PMs where I tried to rectify the problem. Instead you chose to fabricate this lie, this story, to attempt to degrade my personal reputation to the members of this fine forum.

Folks - Please do not believe this lie. I stopped by Benjamin’s house to purchase select goods from him from a certain purple scrap pile. I courteously introduced myself to Benjamin’s neighbors while he was several hours late for our meeting. By now it was dark and Ben had brought several short, white, Italian males with him wearing torn jeans and black leather jackets. Nervously, I left the money with Benjamin. Immediately, the short, white, Italian males began to bludgen me with baseball bats and other blunt, club-like objects. I made a desperate dash for my truck but quickly nabbed the “trunk vent” off the parts car. I ran screaming while being chased by the guido hoard, lept through my truck’s window, slammed it into 4wd Low and ripped across Benjamin’s lawn to escape.

I chose to let my ordeal pass and call it even seeing as this has been the easiest transaction I have had thus far with Benjamin.

But I must warn you, if this continues, I will not purchase further items from you.

I hope we can resolve this with words. If not, please bring it on as I can lob open paint cans from my house to yours with the new trebuchet in my back yard. Welcome to Clifton Park, fuckface.

Cordially,
Jesse

Ron-

This is not the place to settle this. The video I may or may not have shows you clearly consented to whatever did or did not happen.

Best regards,
Jesse

caveat emptor.

travis krotch

bahahha :rofl well played.

It was a miscarriage:(

That was a good post

it is 4/20

I seem to remember a similar post being made not too long ago…

This is an ongoing dispute between the skinny and the fluffy bmw owners

so jesse ripped you off. but didnt you rip him off before. this thread sucks. JClark. the court is on your side.

Just kill eachother already.

I want to see Jesse’s said trebuchet

Thats fuckin awesome! :rofl:rofl:rofl