Another member trying to rip off another member.

Last week, one Jesse Clark, of Halfmoon, NY offered me a set of 17x8" SSR Integrals for a very reasonable price, and even offered a payment plan, being as kind as he is I assumed it was indeed a great deal, and should jump on it at once.

The deal was a lie.

I received pictures of the wheels today and Mr. Clark informs me that they are, in fact Mille Miglia somethingorothers, and that I could in fact have the Hoosier Rain Tires mounted on them. Seen here, not mounted on the car.

and I quote:

“JClarkSince86: and no you can have my hoho rains”

Now I haven’t paid one red cent for these wheels, but I’m being given conflicting information and feel it is my duty to alert you all to the ways of this scoundrel.

Your rolling lies will no longer be tolerated, I demand you find a set of SSR Integrals, mount your Hoosier rains on them, and proceed with our deal at once.

HOW DARE YOU CALL MY WIFE A CUNT MOTHERFUCKER?! I KNOW WHERE YOU LIVE!

And for $449.99 for wheels AND Potenza RE750s you should get STEELIES! DEAL IS OFF THE TABLE!

Halfmoon?! How dare you?

Now he is promising 17x8 steelies??? :excited

!!!

and if ANY of you motherfuckers make fun of my star I will halve you with a sword

Halfmoon is anything east of Rt 9 you buttface.

EVERYONE PITCH IN MONEY SO WE CAN FIGHT TO THE DEATH.

Is this the part where I get a fundraiser?

Only if you totally fuck yourself by being an idiot and the members on this forum are dumb enough to feel sorry for you.

No srsly just buy my wheels.

Ok so stop paying my car payment because I don’t feel like it any more?

Idk man, I could really use some good rain tires for those wet days in april

LOLZ!

You guys heart drama. Threads never work cuz moderation sucks.

ENTER RSPEED GROUPIES BITCHING

A week later, Mike’s dad cleans fucking house.

bishes

slaps palm of hand against forehead

Benny… I have a feeling you’re going to feel like He-Man if you had the Hoosier rains on your car.

So you’re saying I’m NOT a He-Man?

Mods I demand you delete this thread and ban Bennyfizzle…who is also a mod.

He has tarnished my name as a seller.

Let’s get a grand jury.

1. Jesse lives in clifton park
  2. Tom (me) lives in halfmoon
  3. make sense yet?

You’ve tarnished your own name sir, I simply can not stand for this injustice any longer, I was promised re750s, SSR integrals, and as of late, Hoosier rains mounted on said SSR’s.

Until you meet this deal I will give you one negative rep a day until you die of negative reputation.

d) fuck google maps