Another member trying to rip off another member.

You missed the pattern or you high?

Whateva, I do what I want! No way you’re getting my SSRs. Just try it. I’m like 6’5" 290lb. I take boxing classes from the toughest guy in downtown Troy. I’ll race anyone, anytime. DONT BE STARIN AT MY GIRL.

Fucking that is IT. I’m buying a WS6, I’ll see you on every straight away WGI has to offer.

Pfft whatever. WS6 owners would never go to a road course. They can only drive in a straight line.

I’d be going for the umbrella girls and the PCA member’s girlfriends.

Whoa I’m pretty sure Jason took his twin turbo Trans Am around the track and broke some thing

Did I stutter?

;D

YOUR ALL

C

U

N

T

S

dude the ls1 get em wet too :lol

LSgun>M3 :crackup

:crackup this topic is great .

I want to see the race I hope no ones cars starts on fire just in case u guys should take off full coverage . but if it does u can always tow it to Schenectady and someone will steal the motor out of it then just say its stolen :lol

p.s. i know a guy with some bent up srt4 wheels u can get for cheap

Jokes on you sucka! I dont have insurance on it!

Typical BMW guy, what a scammer.

:crackup :crackup :crackup

http://www.enews.org/blog/_pics/lolcat.jpg

Awesome. So if it turns into a pile of molten goo are you just going to stop paying on it because you dont think you need to? Who needs credit anyway, right?

Some of us own our cars outright.

It would be irresponsible to completely gut and cage a car that Sefcu owned.

I own my Mustang outright but not my dd.

If you gutted it youd probably still make payments on it unlike somebody else.

What I meant to say is you have to be pretty stupid to gut, cage, add $30k to, go race and smash up a car that the bank owned.

Well yeah but thats like putting a built motor in it after you blew the original one, putting the minimum coverage on the car, barbequeing the car and walking away and never making another payment.
Never underestimate the stupidity of some people.

I could just stop paying on the loan I took out for repairs and mods on my Mustang but I dont want to buttfuck my credit for the next 30 years.

LOL I set it up as a hanging curve ball and you knocked it out of the park. :rofl