Bennyfizzle's dicktone 318i build thread.

YOU DON’T KNOW WHAT HE MEANT STEPHEN

Dude the vband had maybe 3/4" of clearance, at least now I can drive over a decent sized rock without ripping off the clamp.

What did you make the exhaust out of? If it’s cheap azz mild steel you can just bend it up against the chassis to get more clearance because it’s so soft. Leave it all bolted up and drop it [strategically] onto jack stands.

Benny I am severely disappointed

I am disappoint

It’s just the size of the vbands and where they sit, it just happens to end up being the low point of the car, which is gay. They’re pretty tight to the body as-is and I don’t want to piss tom off any more :rofl

I was pretty sure he was considering grouning my tongue and welding my face because my headers are wicked thin and suck or something…whatever :rofl

I’ve been beating on it, I’ll admit it. An alignment will do it wonders but I’m in love with it already.

Car runs good with 4 people in it. Nice work man!

Yeah, that reminds me. i decided to shave the letters off of my rear tires last night.

the paint bubble went back down once the fenders cooled off :rofl

rims / stance are perfect. nice work Benny! Can’t wait to see it at a drift event.

I still see a pinstripe

after saturday night I can honestly say that Benny’s car is the first one that deserves the no fat chicks sticker

it’s probably staying, I don’t really care :rofl

:rofl for real

wow car looks sick!

BALLER!

thanks!

Looks good fizzle

Quick question.

Is the car sitting higher in the front a bit? Or is the wheel well/body line sit lower in the back then the front? It looks like its sitting high in the front, but at the same time looks raked ha

Either way, looks good fizzle!

looking good!