Bennyfizzle's Multiple Surface Attack Vehicle...and why APDC12345Nick's car sucks.

i guess i have to mod my beater to show up benny’s now.

wtf you talking about? He has a new E36 and no wthis? one nice car and a beater

THe toyota is actually pretty nice for a beater really

haha, i want to see it in person

the f150?

pleaze leave it alone, and take the sticker off the windshield and give it to me.

Some ugly tan/gold '90’s beamer, nothing new.

coming from the guy with a hotwheels collection and a mustang that doesn’t run

Well Im saying its not a new car and that color is ugly.
I dont care that my car doesnt run as long as the truck and quad stay running.

What is a “marble cake chick” ?

yes id like to know also

http://media.readersdigest.com.au/dynamic/41/40/12/Marble-Cake.jpg

=

http://parangaricutirimicuaro.blogspot.com/black_guy.jpg

Around here we call those Oreo’s.

fizzle I’ll so race you in the 240.

1. I have more stikerz, and their from Switzerland so = WIN

2. lack of side/rear glass and hatch creats sub-atomic portal vortex, thus amplifying horsepower by 3^Xpurple power

3. car is henry-wrinkle brown, so if chased by cops I’ll get away as they’ll think there’s no possible way that car was racing your beast.

Place, my 1320 spot. Time, when I get back from vaca. Down?

:ohnoes

So not happening. :rofl

Allow me to illustrate why:

All of the dark spots you see are in fact gobs of a putrid sludge my car is tossing out of it’s tailpipe along with alot of oil smoke on startup/first couple seconds under throttle. This has been happening ever since I added the mods you see here, and topping it off with AAP brand 10w40. I think I need an oil change or something? LOL.

i thought a marble chick is a chubby black chick with stretchmarks that are lighter in color

:rofl Have you seen the 240 lately?!?!? Would be a good matchup. gonna make a bitching winter drift n’ ditch vehicle :rofl

I have seen the 240 never, sounds like one of my buddies old cars though, you’ve seen one you’ve seen em all :rofl

it looks so…confused :rofl

Adam, are you about to hit and kill a black cat in the picture?