CLEARLY Nissan GA16DE>* (kill story inside)

So I stop by the local lots tonight, couple people out, nothing special, couple of camaros and civics :lol

Hang out for a bit, then these two douchebags are all like “Yo your shit is slow and there’s a bag coming out of the door”

so I’m like “WTF bros, step off”

and they’re all like “Why dont you say it to my face”

and I’m all like “Maybe I will”

so I did.

Then some other little bitch that showed up in some gay ass ek civic is all like “Listen guys, you should take it to the street, settle this like MEN”

And I’m all like “Fine.”

By this time a wave of terror fell across their faces as I hopped into the N-Rod.

We go out onto a lone stretch of highway in Mexico, and I hang back for a bit, these guys squeeze off a couple runs, and from what I can see, my total domination is imminent and shit.

Once they settle down I come up on this STi, give him three honks and he totally jumps me, but I reeled him in and put like 5 car lengths on him, which put me right next to this 4 cyl camaro, shits weak as hell so I think nothing of it, I flip him the bird, give him three honks and we both nail it at the same time, I shut it down around 85 with at LEAST a bus length, he pulls a ricer flyby, and this story is over.

Those bitches ain’t got SHIT ON ME.

Oh and I wasted some fruitbag in a mkII jetta, thing was blowin smoke like a chimney, clearly the guy’s anti-soot fluid wasn’t filled, fuckin noobs.

::slight_smile:

King Kong Aint Got Nothing On Me!!! :haha

Try to keep this one to intelligent discussion please? Thank you.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v646/Ghost112/SUNP0011.jpg

My 94 sentra kill list LOL

-miata
-civic (intake headers exhaust AUTOMATIC) 92ish
-scion XB, and XA

LOL at my pethic attempt but who cares, its a winter beater!!

18K in 5 months of beating the living piss outta the car, and not one problem besides replacing the exhaust when i got it.

Replace the exhaust?

What sense is there in that?

My theory is if it’ll rust, you should let nature take it’s course, who am I to argue with chemistry.

:rofl benny i loved the hazards :rofl

well, it fell off the first time on 890 going 70, had to circle back around and grab it.

i attempted to make a ghetto repair with a coat hanger, and weld fell off again because the coat hanger fell off on i90 then hit a bump and ripped it off.

Went to petes garage in schenectady and had a brand new one put on, at 3K miles outta 18K. i actually sold the exhaust to a person on a craigslist, it was a custom one piece pipe with no cat, just staright to a muffer

yeah… nice hazards benny…get any in car footage of 93v8clone’s ass hanging out my passenger window at boostin?

:rofl

:crackup :crackup yeah benny, you get any good footage?

Benny. You high or something?

no, my fucking camera takes like 5 minutes to start recording when you press the button, I forgot about this delightful little feature, and therefore only got a 4 second clip of my sentra’s speedometer at 80mph. :idiots

No, I’ve actually cut back ALOT, I try not to buy it, but if a buddy wants to smoke me up…well, I don’t wan tto be impolite :smiley:

high on sti/camaro exhaust fumes maybe :crackup

:crackup :crackup

i gotta say its a close one between the Camaro 3.8T and the STI :nod

fuck that i could honestly SEE black smoke IN MY CAR when i was behind tdi getting on the northway.

god damn it!

:rofl i LOVE that shit… you shoulda followed on the way back, STI by a fender :banana it was nice :nod

from a 65 roll u bet… his car def pulls good up top.

WTF you lost to that car?

but i so sleeeppyy