best breakfast joint

you know the deal personally i love waffle house

my kitchen!
every Saturday morning pancakes/french toast, bacon/susage,eggs,toast,juice… any way I want them!

altons
fast food arby’s is really good though, the have real croissants as opposed to the bk ones.

Altons breakfast buffet on Transit isnt bad at all. Unlimited french toast and bacon for $9 plus all that other crap

Family Union Restaurant = good hang over breakfast

PEGASUS!

Waffle House

waffle house mmmmmm…been soo long

[quote=“Superium,post:4,topic:33374"”]

Altons breakfast buffet on Transit isnt bad at all. Unlimited french toast and bacon for $9 plus all that other crap

[/quote]

i dig their regular breakfast.

PEGASUS SUCKS.

waffle house… no contest

waffle house fucking rocks

dennys locations that sell beer. perkins is my next choice even tho its hit or miss

It’s a shame the closest one is in Ohio. :frowning:

[quote=“newman,post:10,topic:33374"”]

PEGASUS SUCKS.

[/quote]

FAGGOT

[quote=“newman,post:10,topic:33374"”]

PEGASUS SUCKS.

[/quote]

agreed 100%

breakfast burrito @ bettys = win.

I’ve never been to Grandma’s, but the rest of the choices are terrible and don’t belong in a “best breakfast” comparison. The closest thing I’ve had to a “good” breakfast at a fast food chain is at A&W, which I don’t think we even have in the states.

My vote goes to Granny’s Kitchen on Oliver in North Tonawanda. Drop your car off at the pole barn that is Tread City Tire, toss your keys to Don who is most likely smoking a big cigar at 7:30am in the office room, and walk 3 blocks to Granny’s Kitchen for some traditional breakfast at a real diner. Eggs, bacon, toast, home fries with onions and peppers, coffee. $5. All while your car gets new shoes.

pegasus does suck. it’s good for the atmosphere and the convenient hours.

i personally loved amy’s place.