Best football play ever?

rofl newbs

love it

sooo good.

:rofl:

That is great. If I ever have a little more free time I totally want to coach a little league football team and just draw up nonsense plays

Hahahaha! That’s pretty clever. I like the slow motion walk through the line!

When I was in Little league we had one called “Ray Charles”. Our coaches would start yelling before the snap like we had too many men on the field and we would have a guy high tail it towards the sideline. Every time we ran it, no one would cover that player and it was an easy catch and run for a TD. By the second year though, every team we played knew about it so it was useless.

best part was when the kid got knocked over in the endzone.

perhaps the bills could take notice? I mean why dont they try things like this? One play I never get is to try to dive through the middle. Why not set up for that then run or pass around the pile.

a couple people told me the play was actually illegal because the snap wasnt through the legs?

whats the verdict on that

Every level is different but as long as the ball moves from the center to another player, regardless of whether it’s between the legs or side-snapped, it is legal.

LOL

that was awesome lol

x2

Wow that’s pretty shitty in little league. It would be hilarious in the NFL though.
Even the official just stood there. lol

more proof: kids are stupid