Best place to scrap a car

ILooks like the cutlass in heading to the scrapper, I need it gone by OCT 30. Where the best place to go? (most money…)

A1 in albany

A1 crushed the wheel well on my trailer and told me to get lost. So if you’re going to bring it there make sure you “read the sign!”

The only place I trust is Kelman’s in Cohoes.

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-ZR8FKofPuM8/TpjLqLCtU8I/AAAAAAAAAEA/5sVJ1wzzKcQ/s288/IMAG0195.jpg

dump it in PJBs truck

That was my first choice. Just put one piece in it each day.

Port of Albany.
They supposedly pay the most.

Dump it at my garage u asshole

Seriously have you tried Craigslist? Since youll probably get $450 or so for it why not list it for $700 and see what happens?

lol i need moneyyyy

I have, a lot of no shows. A couple people looked and didnt want it. I’m gonna try it one more time though.

U will get 2-300 scrap .

guy I worked with got $450 for a '92 Taurus wagon that he drove to the port of Albany a few weeks ago

what do u need to get for it? pm me, interested.

if you are dead set on scrapping it kelmans is the way to go right about now

A1 in Albany is paying the most right now. If you leave it on the a trailer they will fork lift it off unless you tell them otherwise.

I just scrapped one at port of rennselear. They were paying more than a1 at the time.

A1 has destroyed my trailer fenders multiple times. still go there though because most other places won’t unload your trailer. The majority of the cars I bring don’t roll. I just stopped fixing the fenders :lol

a1 is paying a little over 200 a ton, talked to a guy who brought down some scrap this morning

port albany ventures, you will prolly see like 400 if theres still a cat and radiator

Kelmans is where its at I am the loader operator/crusher there… Come see me I wont fuck ur shit up lol

port of albany