Best Zombie Movie?

[quote=“JaysGreenLX,post:14,topic:24811"”]

Ugh it’s such a bad movie but I love it. RE2 is also pretty awful, but again, a favorite of mine.

[/quote]

there’s a 3rd coming out, resident evil: extinction

[quote=“RedDawg,post:21,topic:24811"”]

there’s a 3rd coming out, resident evil: extinction

[/quote]

I’ll most certainly watch it and cringe at the poor acting…but love it.

And be sad that it is over… I don’t know why but im into those movies as well. I love the games and its like getting another resident evil game from a different point of view.

28 days later was good.

28 weeks later is coming out may 11th of this year.

[quote=“RobHimself,post:23,topic:24811"”]

And be sad that it is over… I don’t know why but im into those movies as well. I love the games and its like getting another resident evil game from a different point of view.

[/quote]

Troof!

SARS Wars.

People get infected with SARS and turn into zombies. + hot Thai chicks.

Rob Zombie

^ Devil’s Rejects was a good Zombie movie.

[quote=“Jon,post:24,topic:24811"”]

28 days later was good.

28 weeks later is coming out may 11th of this year.

[/quote]

oh awesome, 28 days later scared the shit out of me.

and the zombie baby in dawn of the dead (the remake) :ohnoes:

[quote=“94wvwglxvr6,post:29,topic:24811"”]

and the zombie baby in dawn of the dead (the remake) :ohnoes:

[/quote]

lol when it was moving around inside i thought it was gonna bust out of her stomach and attack the guy, that would have been really fucked up…

you guys suck at knowing zombie movies.

the original night of the living dead by george romero in black and white.

it’s amazing. it’s scarier than most of the movies out now. it leaves more to your imagination to fuck with your head. it’s uses less gore and effects and lets your imagination fill it all in. simply amazing … every movie since has paled in comparison

how about the ending of the original night of the living dead when the black guys survives the attacks just to get shot by some redneck:lolsign:

[quote=“AndyB,post:32,topic:24811"”]

how about the ending of the original night of the living dead when the black guys survives the attacks just to get shot by some redneck:lolsign:

[/quote]

fucked up is what i would say

[quote=“Freek,post:33,topic:24811"”]

fucked up is what i would say

[/quote]

truth

and during the credits where theyre draggin the poor bastards corpse around with a meet hook. I kinda thought of it as making us realise we wernt all that different from the heartless monsters

Yeah zombie movies are comming back…they were dead for awhile there…almost 10 years then all it took was 28 days later to bring em all back.

My movie list

1: Night Of the living dead (Orignal)
2: Dawn of the dead (Orignal)
3: 28 days later
4: Dawn of the dead (remake)
5: Resident Evil 2
6: Land of the dead
7: Resident Evil

I put Resident evil last because they could of atleast followed the orignal story which they sorta did in RE 2, I would of much reather seen a scary mansion and people fighting to stay alive then watch a computer controlling the whole movie.

I think the main stream zombie type films are slowly dieing out again… and now its comicbook hero’s, and whats the future going to be like films.

Fight the Powa zombie Films!!

i think resident evial is a great movie,I didnt notice the acting being bad…maybe i should go watch them again.

Army of darkness was sweet

28 days later i thought sucked real bad

[quote=“87conquestTSi,post:36,topic:24811"”]

28 days later i thought sucked real bad

[/quote]

I did too when I first watched it. Then I watched it again a few weeks ago and thought it was fantastic. Now I own it.

Shaun of the Dead.

I just watched Land of the Dead I wasn’t that impressed, but I did like Day.