one team, one CITY, one goal

i got misty eyed last night when they were playing that goo goo dolls song

:cry:

yea its sweet

who uses quicktime format :gay:

watched it on youtube though, hell of a video

:cry:

ok ill man up too, yeah i got a lil misty eyed like all of you

Ok i admit, i got a little misty eyed when i got mist sprayed in my eyes.

ha i was talkin to robbie tacket the other day about this and he said when they asked to use their song for this thing they turned down a seseme street commercial haha…

sabres>seseme street.

[quote=“Joe,post:5,topic:27585"”]

who uses quicktime format :gay:

watched it on youtube though, hell of a video

[/quote]

What are you talking about? Quicktime > youtube any day, unless you like giant pixels that make everything look like shit.

I was really happy to see them put this up in a decent format, not some crappy flash video. BTW, I posted this link over in the Official Sabres Thread thursday morning, after game one.

[quote=“twiztidcivic,post:9,topic:27585"”]

ha i was talkin to robbie tacket the other day about this and he said when they asked to use their song for this thing they turned down a seseme street commercial haha…

sabres>seseme street.

[/quote]

learn to spell his last name

Takac

lol stupid vids…sabres.com is pulling a steady 40megs at all times.

Sooooooooo true.

This video got me wayyyyyyyyyyy pumped up for the playoffs. Just something about it.

[quote=“FormulaLS1,post:12,topic:27585"”]

lol stupid vids…sabres.com is pulling a steady 40megs at all times.

[/quote]

Good thing that the 5.25 labatts will cover that.

ok… its pathetic that peopl,e are crying gettiny misty over this video… its a damn hockey team not ur grandpa dying. i think its funny casue if they lose everybody who joined the bandwagon will hate them

You owned a Ford Ranger with a massive hood-scoop.

I cannot take anything you ever say seriously.

Just kidding around. We were all young and stupid at one point in our lives.

[quote=“MaximaSE98,post:11,topic:27585"”]

learn to spell his last name

Takac

[/quote]

sry i dont know his last name he accualy perfers robby goo… he says its on all his awards and he think it clashes together better

[quote=“97Ranger,post:15,topic:27585"”]

ok… its pathetic that peopl,e are crying gettiny misty over this video… its a damn hockey team not ur grandpa dying. i think its funny casue if they lose everybody who joined the bandwagon will hate them

[/quote]

Ha, ya I agree. I thought it was a sick video…and maybe a little inspirational…but it’s def not a tear jerker. Only thing worth crying about with that vid is that Buffalo hasn’t won the cup yet. :snky:

On a side note…does anyone have a link to dl the vid?

Right click, save as noob. :wink: