Happy Birthday Mike

:beer:

awww shit son…happy b-day

no kidding. happy birthday bud

happy bday

happy birthday

wow your young

happy brithday… save me some cake

lol thanks guys… as for the cake… Its a dq ice cream cake and its already gone… Me and my brother polished it off. It was a smaller one :slight_smile: If anyone lives around penn trafford/ irwin area ill be drinking with a good many people at a local bar in Penn called juniors. It will be a good time. I plan on puking later from all the free drinks.

you are just old

happy Bday!

Happy Bday

you didnt save the prego bitch any cake??? wtf!

happy birthday brother

Happy birthday! We were both born on 12/18/86 :eek3:

lol i had a great bday besides the fact that when i left the bar there was 4 inches of snow on the ground and the srt8 and snow dont get along. My buddy drove my car since i was plastered and we barely made it back and when we got to my street we couldnt make it up my hill so my fat ass had to walk a 1/2 mile up the steep ass hill to my house. Nothing like being drunk ,walking up here in ice /snow , and being out of shape like a mofo at 3am. It was a horrible end to a great night. I left the car at some random house and I made sure i was up around 10ish to go get it and take it to put it in the garage for the rest of the winter. Driving my grandfathers jeep today. I need to find a damn truck to buy for 5k… Im too picky.