BIKE CREW

I changed the oil on my bike last weekend in about 15 minutes. Granted my bike is naked, but I’d never pay $70 for an oilchange… unless I got blown too.

You’ll be amazed at the magic invisibility cloak a bike gives you. It sucks.

+1

as for the rear, i like the exact opposite. Integrated turn signals tail light FTW.

For the rear I like led’s in the rear pegs…

crossed my mind. I wanted to borrow his car, and crash it, then not apologize and see what happened.

takes about 15 minutes to change the oil…i have the same bike…the spark plugs are another story…lol but yea pop off the lowers and just use a oil filter wrench with the fingers wipe off some of the oil that dribbles on the headers and your done…like 12 bucks for the filter plus what ever four quarts of mobile 1 is

ive also heard that itseasy to change the oil on these bikes i plan on changing the oil in mine so i will let u know if u haven’t already done it. As for the front flush mounts they do make the bike look cleaner in my opinon (not that my opinion counts) but is it hard to see them, i have the front and rear flush mounts but i would only recommend the rear ones and if you are going to get front ones make sure they are able to be seen

here are the ones i have i dont know where the guy that i bought the bike from purchesed them from if it was off ebay or not but these are the same ones i will post pics of my bike to show you what they look like on the bike once i get some time

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/HONDA-CBR600RR-03-07-FLUSH-MOUNT-TURN-SIGNAL_W0QQitemZ350015542117QQcmdZViewItem?_trksid=p3756.m20.l1116

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Honda-CBR-600RR-1000RR-Integrated-Taillight-03-06-62_W0QQitemZ150174455272QQcmdZViewItem?_trksid=p3756.m20.l1116

I have flush mounts that look pretty similar to the ones on that ebay link. They stand out pretty well imo, i think they will work well for you. As for the integrated tail, +1.

pm’d.

jk, yeah it takes ten minutes to change your oil, do it yourself. i would also get the flush mounts if i were in you shoes, they are cheaper, look better, and don’t really present a visibility issue.

If someone doesn’t notice a man on a motorcycle with integrated turn signals, what makes you think they will notice a man on a motorcycle with regular ones?

Can we install those flashing strobe lights that buses have on our bike so people notice us more? I mean a large yellow bus is easy to miss.

I have flush mounts and they are 100% better looking + are cheaper.

Oil changes aren’t bad, get a friend if need be to help and do it yourself.

i failed to verbalize this but i whole heartedly agree.

it can be pricey for 7 dollar a quart oil at 4 quarts then plus tax and filter. Can be messy with the header right there as well. Greggs Customs makes awesome flushies but those are about 130 bucks right there.

Good job of proving you don’t know what you are talking about.

Stalk turn signal (or integrated mirror signals) are FAR more visible to oncoming traffic than 95% of the flush mounts.

OT: What kind of oil do you guys use in your bikes?

It seems everyone has a different opinion on this; I was just wondering what you guys thought.

AMS oil. I honestly dont ever notice a difference with any oil in bikes though.