Bike Pic Thread?....

S is basically the 03-05 model, unchanged and rebadged the S model on 06+. better for the street, more rider friendly etc, but still badass.

i have what is now the regular R6 model for 06+

nice bike, by the way, gombos

Im not following, why is he calling it a 07 R6? Or is that some secret special talk like the gixxer K7 and shit.

does that mean that it is a yamaha R6 that was produced during the manufacturing year of 2007??? or is there a super uber secret that they didnt make 07’s???

he called it a 07 R6S which is its actual name

the ‘S’ model is the old R6 just rebadged with an ‘S’ for 06+

while the new 06+ style is now called R6 (with no ‘S’ at the end).

from 06+, they make 2 models. the R6 (new style) and the R6S (rebadged old generation)

ya its exactly what smokeyburnouts said and the 07 is just the model year no top secret BS. thanks for the compliments though its a litle bit dirty in those pics i usually try to keep it as clean as possible.

-mike

:kekegay:

I can’t wait to see the size of your chicken strips this summer…lol

PS- when I’m done paying off the Vulcan, a zx-14 is in the near furture. You wanna race then?..lol

Here is a picture of mine from yesterday when I was out.

ahh I didn’t know they had 2 different R6’s. I was just confused because that looks like my friends R6 and his is older, and other people I know have the newer R6 and it looks totally different.

so mike…you were out and didnt call me? I was out from 11am to 9pm…thanks buddie ;-)…oh my the way…i need 2 tires…and the chain is ok…just needs tightened.

I would. Very nice lookin bike. Love the raw power of the zx.

Phone works two ways.

Tires call adam, chain is easy. did you get the seals yet so we can do those brakes?

ok will do…and no i didnt…funds werent there still. :slight_smile: should be able though soon…will that fix the “ticking” in the front end?

Anyone riding today??

meee

nope had to work

I rode for 3-4 hours. Just wonderin if anyone wanted to meet up. O well.

I’d be willing to meet up with some of the guys on here once i get my plates and what not…

Im down with going for a cruise with some fellow pittspeed members … That is if no one minds rolling with a guy with a harley & apehangers

im off at 3 tomorrow. riding until dark… hit me up peeps/ im starting a who’s riding thread…

Good deal! … But I think its going to rain tomorrow